Breathe.
呼吸。
These people are gonna kill us if we don't give them the combination.
如果不告訴他們密碼,我們必死無疑。
They just wanna ransom us. I heard them.
他們只想要贖金,我聽到他們的話了。
They're gonna lock us in that van, and then drive it into the river.
他們會把我們鎖進貨車,然后開到河里。
All right. What is in the safe?
好吧,保險箱里有什么?
Something for you.
給你的東西。
Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.
馬里斯常說那是他給你最寶貴的禮物。
A will.
一份遺囑。
Maurice's will is with Port and Dunn.
馬里斯的遺囑保管在波特-鄧恩事務所。
That's an alternate.
那是備用的。
This would supersede the other if you want it to.
如果你愿意,這份的效力可以取代那份。
It splits up the component businesses of Fischer Morrow.
它分裂了弗舍爾翌日的子產業。
It'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
就我們所知,那意味著整個帝國的瓦解。
Destroying my whole inheritance?
把我繼承的遺產全毀掉?
Why would he suggest such a thing? I just don't know.
他為什么想這么做?我也不知道。
He loved you, Robert.
他愛你,羅伯特。
In his own way.
用他特有的方式。
In his own way.
特有的方式。
At the end...
在最后。
...he called me in to his deathbed.
他喚我到他病床前。
He could barely speak.
他都說不出話來了。
But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.
但還是撐著跟我說了最后一句話。
He pulled me close.
他把我拉近。
And I could only make out...
我只能聽得出。
...one word.
一個詞。
"Disappointed"
"失望"。
When were you in limbo?
你什么時候去過意識邊緣?
You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job.
其他人可能被你說服繼續工作。
But they don't know the truth. Truth? What truth?
但他們并不知道真相,真相?什么真相?