After my mother died, you know what he told me?
我媽死后,知道他跟我說什么嗎?
"Robert, there's really nothing to be said. "
"羅伯特 真的沒啥好說的"。
Oh, well, he was bad with emotion.
他不會表達情感。
I was 11, Uncle Peter.
我那時才11歲,彼得叔叔。
How's he doing? He's in a lot of pain.
他怎么樣?他很受罪。
When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
等我們進入下一層夢,痛苦就會減輕些了。
And if he dies?
如果他死了呢?
Worst-case scenario?
最壞的情況是。
When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.
等他醒來,他會喪失理智。
Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.
柯布,我仍然會信守承諾的。
I appreciate that, Saito.
我很榮幸,齊藤。
But when you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.
但等你醒了,你壓根不會記得有過承諾這回事。
Limbo is gonna become your reality.
意識邊緣會變成你的現實。
You're gonna be lost down there
你會迷失在那里。
so long that you're gonna become an old man.
直到變成個老頭。
Filled with regret?
滿心悔恨?
Waiting to die alone.
孤獨地等死。
No.
不。
I'll come back.
我會回來的。
And we'll be young men together again.
我們再一起當年輕人。