Monica: What do you think?
你們怎么認為?
Phoebe: Lots of things.
很多。
Rachel: Which one do you think she is?
你認為是哪一個?
Teacher: May I help you?
我能幫你們什么嗎?
Monica: Oh, no thanks, we're just here to observe.
我們是來參觀的。
Teacher: You don't observe a dance class. You dance a dance class. Spare shoes are over there.
舞蹈課不是參觀的,舞蹈課是來跳舞的,那兒有舞鞋。
Rachel: What does she mean?
什么意思?
Phoebe: I think she means "You dance a dance class". Oh, come on, come on.
我想她是叫我們進去跳。
Monica: Okay, do you see anybody you think could be me?
真的?好吧,有看見我的分身嗎?
Teacher: People! Last time there were some empty yoghurt containers lying around after class. Let's not have that happen again!
各位,上回有人在教室留下酸乳空瓶,希望別再發生那種事。
Rachel: She could be you.
她可能是你。
Teacher: Let's get started. Five, six, afive six seven eight...
開始吧。五,六,五,六,七,八。
Monica: Okay, I'm not getting this!
我跟不上!
Phoebe: I'm totally getting it!
我完全融入!
Monica: Did you ever feel like sometimes you are just so unbelievably uncoordinated?
你不會覺得自己有時毫無協調感嗎?
Rachel: What? You just click when they click.
怎么了?只要他們踢的時候你踢就是了。
Teacher: Alright people, now everyone grab a partner.
各位找個舞伴!
Phoebe: Okay. And, my, dead, mother, says, you, are, it. I'm with Rachel.
我去逝的媽說就是你,我和Rachel。
Monica: Great. It's gym class all over again.
這下可好,體育課的舊事又重演了。
Phoebe and Rachel: Aww.
噢。
Teacher: Well that's all right, you can come up to the front and dance with me.
無所謂,你過來和我一起跳。
Monica: Why don't I just take off my clothes and have a nightmare.
我何不脫下衣服來場惡夢?
Woman: It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here. Sorry I'm late, okay, here I am. Who's the new tense girl?
沒關系,我來了。抱歉,我遲到,我來了, 那個緊張的新人是誰?
Teacher: She's your partner.
你的舞伴。
Woman: Hi. I'm Monica.
我叫Monica。
Monica: Oh. Monica! ...Hi. I'm Mo Nana.
Monica,我叫Mo nana。
Woman: Monana?
Monana?
Monica: Yeah. It's Dutch.
對,是荷蘭人的名字!
Fake Monica: You're kidding! II spent three years in Amsterdam.
你在開玩笑吧,我在Amsterdam住了三年。
Monica: Um, Pennsylvania Dutch.
我是賓州的荷蘭人。
Teacher: And we're dancing. Afive, six, seven, eight...
開始吧!五,六,七,八。