Ross: Hi.
你好。
Chandler and Joey: Hey.
你好。
Joey: Where've you been?
你上哪兒去了?
Ross: I just got back from the vet.
我剛從獸醫那兒回來。
Chandler: She's not gonna make you wear one of those big plastic cones, is she?
她沒叫你戴那種塑膠套吧?
Ross: She says Marcel's humping thing's not a phase. Apparently he's reached sexual maturity.
她說Marcel亂性不是暫時的,顯然它已性成熟。
Joey: Hey! He beat you.
嘿!它超過你呢。
Ross: She says as time goes on, he's gonna start getting agressive and violent.
她說它會越來越暴力,侵略性越強。
Chandler: So what does this mean?
這代表什么?
Ross: I'm gonna have to give him up.
我們不能再養它了。
Joey: I can't believe it, Ross. This sucks!
我真不敢相信,這真是太扯了!
Chandler: I don't get it, I mean, you just got him. How can he be an adult already?
我不懂,你才剛養它。它怎會突然性成熟?
Ross: I know. I know. I mean, one day, he's this little thing, and before you know it, he's this little thing I can't get off my leg.
我知道,之前它只是個小東西,不知不覺中它就緊抓住我的腿不放。
Joey: Isn't there any way you can keep him?
你沒有任何辦法再飼養它嗎?
Ross: No, no. The vet says unless he's in a place where he has regular access to some... monkey loving, he's just gonna get vicious. I've just gotta get him into a zoo.
沒辦法,她說除非有個地方讓它獲得正常的猴愛,否則它會變得愈來愈殘暴。我得將它送到動物園。
Joey: How do you get a monkey into a zoo?
你如何把它送進動物園?
Chandler: I know that one! ...No, that's Popes into a Volkswagen.
我知道,不,那是教皇進入大眾汽車。
Ross: Well, we're applying to a lot of them. Naturally our first choice would be one of the bigger state zoos, you know, like, uh, San Diego... right? But that might just be a pipe dream, because, y'know, he's out of state. Uh, my vet, uh, knows someone at Miami, so that's a possibility.
我們到處申請。當然大型州立動物園是優先考慮,比方說San Diego動物園?那可能只是遙不可及的夢想,因為它在加州,獸醫說她認識邁阿密的朋友,或許有可能。
Chandler: Yeah, but that's like two blocks away from the beach. I mean, it's a total party zoo.
那兒似乎離海灘只有兩條街,一定是個瘋狂動物園。
Phoebe: Hey. We found her, we found the girl.
我們找到她了。
Chandler: What?
什么?
Joey: Did you call the cops?
你們喊警察了嗎?
Rachel: Nope. We took her to lunch.
沒有,我們和她吃午餐。
Chandler: Ah. Your own brand of vigilante justice.
你們自己的“自治正義”。
Ross: What?! Are you insane? This woman stole from you. She stole. She's a stealer.
什么?你瘋了?那女人偷了你的東西。她偷東西。她是個小偷。