這女人相處十分鐘后,你就會把這些全忘了,簡直是奇女子,振奮人心。
Ross: Yeah, which she probably stole from some cheerleader.
她可能是從某位啦啦隊隊員那兒偷來的。
Chandler: Take off their hats!
脫下他們的帽子。
Phoebe: Popes in a Volkswagen! ...I love that joke.
大眾車上的教皇!我喜歡這個笑話。
Rachel: No way. No way did you do this.
不可能,你不可能這么做。
Fake Monica: Monana was very brave.
Monana相當勇敢。
Monica: It was so wild. We told them we were the Gunnersens in room six fifteen. Only to find out the Boston Celtics had taken over the entire sixth floor!
真是太瘋狂了。我說我們是615房的岡氏姐妹,結果Boston Celtics已包下整個六樓。
Fake Monica: So once they caught on to the fact that we're, y'know, short and have breasts...
他們知道我們又矮又有胸部時……
Monica: ...They threw us out! I was thrown out of a hotel! Me!
他們就把我們轟出來,我被轟出飯店。我!
Rachel: Go Monana! Well, you ladies are not the only ones living the dream. I get to go pour coffee for people I don't know. Don't wait up. (Exits)
干得好,Monana,不是只有你們活在夢中。我得去為我不認識的人倒咖啡,不用等我了。
Fake Monica: Oh, by the way, tomorrow we're auditioning for a Broadway show.
對了,明天我們要去參加百老匯的試演。
Monica: Excuse me?
什么?
Fake Monica: There's an open call for Cats. I'm thinking we go down there, sing Memories and make complete fools of ourselves. What do you say?
“貓”劇還有一個缺額,我想我們可以去唱“回憶”。讓自己當個傻子,你覺得怎么樣?
Monica: Nononononono. Think who you're dealing with here. I mean, I'm not like you. II can't even stand in front of a tap class.
不,記得你身旁的人是誰,我和你不一樣,我連站在踢踏舞教室前都有困難。
Fake Monica: Well, that's just probably because of your Amish background.
因為你有Amish的血統。
Monica: What?
什么?
Fake Monica: Well, you're Pennsylvania Dutch, right?
你不是賓州荷蘭人嗎?
Monica: Right. Till I bought a blow dryer, then I was shunned.
對,直到我買了吹風機被逐出村里。
Fake Monica: II used to be just like you. And then one day I saw a movie that changed my life. Did you ever see Dead Poets' Society?
我過去也和你一樣,有一天我看了出改變我人生的電影,你看過死亡詩社嗎?
Monica: Uhhuh.
嗯。
Fake Monica: I thought that movie was so incredibly... boring. I mean, that thing at the end where the kid kills himself because he can't be in the play? What was that?! It's like, kid, wait a year, leave home, do some community theatre.I walked out of there and I thought, Now, that's two hours of my life that I'm never getting back. And that thought scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do.
認為這電影實在是太……無聊了,那孩子在電影的結局時自殺,只因他無法演出話劇?這是在干什么?他再等一年離家,到社區話劇團去。走出電影院時我想,我這逝去兩小時的生命,永遠不再回。這想法震驚了我,從此我便及時行樂。
Monica: Wow. Then I would definitely not recommend Mrs. Doubtfire.
那么我不敢推薦”窈窕奶爸”了。
Ross: Oh God. We didn't get into Scranton. That was like our safety zoo. They take like dogs and cows. See? I don't know who this is harder on, me or him.
上帝,我們進不了Scranton了,那是我們最后的選擇,他們連狗和牛都收,我不懂是我還是它比較難受。
Phoebe: I'd say that chair's taking the brunt.
我想應該椅子最可憐。
Ross: Marcel! Marcel! Marcel, no! Good boy. See, how can nobody want him?
Marcel!Marcel!Marcel!不,乖,為何沒人要它?
Rachel: Oh, somebody will.
一定有人會要的。
Joey: You know there already is a Joseph Stalin?
早就有人叫JosephStalin了。
Chandler: You're kidding.
開什么玩笑。
Joey: Apparently he was this Russian dictator who slaughtered all these people. You'd think you would've known that!
顯然他是屠殺各種民族的俄國獨裁者。你怎么會不知道?
Chandler: Y'know, you'd think I would've.How about Joey Heatherton?
你怎么會不知道?Joey Heatherton怎么樣?
Joey: Come on, seriously. I told you I don’t wanna go back to Joey. Phoebe. What do you think a good stage name for me would be?
拜托,我告訴過你不要用回Joey。Phoebe,你認為我該取什么藝名?
Phoebe: Flame Boy.
火焰男孩。
Ross: Where exactly is your zoo?
你的動物園在哪兒?
Dr. Baldhara: Well, it's technically not a zoo per se, it's more of an interactive wildlife experience. Let me ask you some questions about, is it, uh, Marcel?
技術上而言不算是動物園,而是一種互動式野生動物體驗。我想請教你幾個關于Marcel的問題。
Ross: Yes.
好的。
Dr. Baldhara: Does he, uh, fight with other animals?
它會和其他動物打架嗎?
Ross: Nono, he's, he's very docile.
不會的,它非常溫馴。
Dr. Baldhara: Even if he were... cornered?