Ross: Marcel?
Marcel?
Rachel: Marcel?
Marcel?
Ross: Marc oh, this is ridiculous! We have been all over the neighbourhood. He's gone, he's just gone.
Marcel……這簡直是太荒謬了。我們到處都找遍了,它不見了,就這么消失了。
Rachel: Ross, you don't know that.
Ross,還不一定。
Ross: Oh come on. It's cold, it's dark, he doesn't know the Village. And now I have a broken foot. I have no monkey, and a broken foot! Thank you very much.
拜托,天氣好冷天又黑,它根本不認識路。現在我的腳又受傷了。猴子沒了,還換來受傷的腳!真的感謝你。
Rachel: Ross, I’ve said I'm sorry like a million times. What do you want me to do? You want me to break my foot too? Okay, I'm gonna break my foot, right here. Ow!! Oh! Oh my God, oh my God! There, are you happy now?!
Ross,我已向你道歉過無數次。你到底想怎樣?你也要我的腳受傷?好吧,我也在這兒把腳弄傷。瞧,高興了吧?
Ross: Yeah, yeah. You know, now that you kicked the sign, hey! I don't miss Marcel any more!
對,你踢完路標后,我突然不再想念Marcel了。
Rachel: You know, it is not like I did this on purpose.
我真的不是故意的。
Ross: Oh, no no no. Nono, this is just vintage Rachel. I mean, things just sort of happen around you. I mean, you're off in Rachelland, doing your Rachelthing, totally oblivious to people's monkeys, or to people's feelings...
當然,這是典型的Rachel。這種事常發生在你身上,你活在自己的世界中,做著自己的事情,完全無視于別人的猴子或是別人的感覺……
Rachel: Ross.
Ross。
Ross: I don't even wanna hear it, you're just...
我不想聽……
Rachel: Ross.
Ross。
Ross: Oh, forget it, okay?
忘了吧,好不好?
Rachel: Ross!
Ross!
Ross: What? What?
什么?什么?
Both: Hey! Hey, Bananaman!
嘿,搬香蕉的。
Phoebe: Oh, this is so intense. One side of my butt is totally asleep, and the other side has no idea.
這下可好,一邊的屁股在睡覺,另一邊卻毫無所知。
Joey: What's with Phoebe?
Phoebe怎么了?
Monica: Tranquilliser dart.
麻醉槍。
Joey: Oh,sure.
哦.
Ross: Hi, did you order some bananas?
你有訂香蕉嗎?
Mr. Heckles: What about it?
那是干嗎的?
Ross: Give me my monkey back.
還我的猴子。
Mr. Heckles: I don't have a monkey.
我沒有猴子。
Rachel: Then what's with all the bananas?
那干嘛買一箱香蕉?
Mr. Heckles: Potassium.
補充鉀。
Ross: Marcel? Marcel? Okay, where is he? Where is he? Marcel? Marcel?
Marcel?Marcel?它在哪兒?它在哪兒?Marcel?Marcel?
Mr. Heckles: You're wasting your time.
你在浪費時間。
Monica: What? What?
什么?什么?
Ross: Marcel! What've you done to him?
Marcel!你對它怎么了?
Mr. Heckles: That's my monkey. That's Patti, Patti the monkey.
這是我的猴子,它叫Patti。
Ross: Are you insane? Come here, Marcel, c'mon.
你瘋了不成?過來,Marcel,過來。
Mr. Heckles: Come here, Patti.
過來,Patti。
Ross: Come here, Marcel.
過來,Marcel……
Mr. Heckles: Come here, Patti.
過來,Patti。
Luisa: Here, monkey. Here, monkey! Here, monkey! Gotcha.
猴子過來……總算逮到你了。
Ross: Okay, give me my monkey back.
把我的猴子還給我。
Mr. Heckles: That's mymonkey.
那是我的猴子。
Luisa: You're both gonna have to take this up with the judge.
你們到法官面前去爭吧。
Mr. Heckles: That's not my monkey. Just the dress is mine, you can send that back whenever.
那不是我的猴子,只有衣服是我的,你可以隨時送回來。