Your uncle must've been very generous.
妳姨父一定非常慷慨
Do you think it a large sum?
妳認為是一大筆數目嗎?
Wickham's a fool if he accepts less than £1 0,000.
維克若沒要到一萬鎊 就是個傻瓜
Heaven forbid! - Father!
一萬,老天 - 爸爸
Lydia married and at 15 too!
莉蒂亞結婚了,而且才十五歲
Ring the bell, Kitty.
快敲鈴,小凱
I must put on my things and tell Lady Lucas. Oh, to see her face.
我要快打扮并告訴路卡斯夫人 看看她的表情
Tell the servants they will have a bowl of punch.
告訴仆人他們可以喝點酒
We should thank our uncle. - So he should help.
我們該感謝我們的姨父 - 他本來就該幫忙
He's far richer than us and has no children. Daughter married!
他比我們有錢又沒有小孩 女兒嫁了
Is that really all you think about?
妳真的只想這些事嗎?
When you have five daughters, tell me what else will occupy your thoughts.
當妳有5個女兒 告訴我妳還會想些什麼事
Then perhaps you'll understand.
那樣妳就了解了
You don't know what he's like.
但妳不曉得他是個怎樣的人
Lydia! - Oh, Mama!
莉蒂亞 - 媽媽
We passed Sarah Sims in her carriage.
我們和莎拉西姆的馬車 擦身而過
So I took off my glove so she might see the ring.
我就脫下手套讓她看我的戒指
Then I bowed and smiled like anything...
然後我點頭微笑
I'm sure she was not half as radiant as you, my dear.
我相信她沒有你漂亮 親愛的
You must all go to Brighton.
妳們一定要到白萊頓?
That is the place to get husbands. I hope you have half my good luck.
那里是找丈夫的好地方 希望妳們有我一半的幸運
Lydia.
莉蒂亞