Kitty, have you seen my ring?
小凱,看到我的戒指沒?
Write to me often, my dear.
常寫些信,親愛的
Married women never have much time for writing.
已婚的婦人 沒多少時間可以寫信
I dare say you won't.
我敢說妳沒有
When I married your father, there didn't seem to be enough hours in the day.
我嫁給妳爸爸時 一天的時間好像都不夠用
My sisters may write to me, for they'll have nothing else to do.
我的姊妹們可以寫信給我 反正她們也沒其它事好做
One seems so forlorn without them.
少了她們大概會好孤單
Goodbye. - Goodbye, Lydia. Goodbye, Mr Wickham.
再見 - 再見,莉蒂亞,再見,維克先生
Bye, Kitty. Bye, Papa.
再見,小凱 再見,爸爸
I can't imagine what your father does with all that ink.
我想不出 妳爸要那麼多墨水做什麼
Mrs Bennet.
班奈特太太?
Did you hear the news, madam? Mr Bingley is returning to Netherfield.
夫人,妳聽說沒? 賓利先生要回尼日菲了
Mrs Nichols is ordering a haunch of pork. She expects him tomorrow.
尼可斯太太訂了豬肉 她期待明天會見到他
Tomorrow?
明天?
Not that I care. Mr Bingley's nothing to us.
我才不在乎 賓利先生跟我們無關
I'm sure I never want to see him again, no.
我相信我再也不想見到他
We shan't mention a word about it. Is it quite certain he's coming?
我們不該說半句話的 他真的會回來嗎?
Yes, madam. I believe he's alone. His sister remains in town.
是的,我相信他單獨回來 他妹妹還留在城里
Why he thinks we should be interested, I've no idea. Come along, girls.
不知他怎麼以為我們有興趣 女孩們,走吧
We better go home at once and tell Mr Bennet.
我們必須立刻回家 并告訴班奈特先生
The impudence of the man. I wonder he dare show his face.
那個厚臉皮的人 怎麼還敢出現