It's all right, Lizzie.
沒事的,伊莉莎白
I'm just glad he's alone because we shall see less of him.
我很高興他單獨回來 因為我們不會常見到他
Not that I'm afraid of myself. But I dread other people's remarks.
我是不怕 我擔心別人說閑話
Oh, I'm sorry.
對不起?
He's here. He's here. He's at the door.
他來了,他來了,他在門口
Mr Bingley! - Mr Bingley?
賓利先生 - 賓利先生?
Oh, my goodness! Everybody behave naturally.
我的天,大家自然一點
And whatever you do, do not appear overbearing.
無論做什麼,別太做作
There's someone with him. Mr Whatsisname, the pompous one.
還有人跟他一起 那個自大的家伙?
Mr Darcy? The insolence of it. What does he think of, coming here?
達西先生嗎?真是蠻橫無禮 他在想什麼,居然到這來?
Keep still, Jane. Mary, put that away at once. Find some useful employment.
珍,別動,瑪莉,立刻把那拿走 找個有用的仆人
Oh, my Lord, I shall have a seizure, I'm sure I shall.
我的天,我要發病了 我確信我要病了
Kitty.
小凱
We can't have this here. - Mary, the ribbons, the ribbons.
這不能放在這 - 瑪莉,緞帶,緞帶
Mary, sit down at once. Mary!
瑪莉,立刻坐下,瑪莉
Mr Darcy and Mr Bingley, ma'am.
達西先生和賓利先生
How glad we are to see you, Mr Bingley.
賓利先生,真高興見到你
There have been many changes since you went away.
你離開之後,發生了許多事
Miss Lucas is married and settled. And one of my own daughters too.
路卡斯小姐結婚安頓下來 我的一個女兒也出嫁了
You will have seen it in the papers,
你在報上應該會看到
though it was not put in as it ought to have been.
雖然刊登地不像平常那樣
Very short. Nothing about her family.
非常簡短 沒有提到她的家庭