I want to hear every little detail, Lydia, dear.
我要聽每個小細節 莉蒂亞,親愛的
I've been enlisted in a regiment in the North of England.
我已接到 北英格蘭民兵團的徵召
Glad to hear it.
很高興聽到這點
Near Newcastle. We travel there next week.
靠近新堡,我們下星期出發
Can I come and stay with you? - That is out of the question.
我能跟你們一起去嗎? - 絕對不行
Monday morning came and I was in such a fuss.
星期一早上時,我還一團亂
I don't want to hear.
我不想聽
There was my aunt preaching away as if reading a sermon.
姨媽一直說教 好像在念什麼講道篇
She was horrid unpleasant. - Can't you understand why?
她令人害怕 - 妳還不明白嗎?
But I didn't hear a word because I was thinking of my dear Wickham.
但我全都沒聽進去 因為我在想我親愛的維克
I longed to know if he'd be married in his bluecoat.
我想知道他是否穿藍外套結婚
The North of England, I believe, boasts some spectacular scenery.
我相信北英格蘭 有些特殊的景觀
So I thought, who is to be our best man if he doesn't come back?
我想若他沒有回來 誰要當我們的伴郎?
Lucky, he did, or I would've had to ask Mr Darcy.
還好他回來了 否則我就得請達西先生了
Mr Darcy! - I forgot!
達西先生? - 我忘了
But I shouldn't have said a word. - Mr Darcy was at your wedding?
我不該說的 - 達西先生參加了妳的婚禮?
He was the one that discovered us.
是他找到我們的
He paid for the wedding, Wickham's commission, everything.
婚禮,維克的官職等一切 都是他付的錢
But he told me not to tell.
但他叫我不要說
Mr Darcy? - Stop it, Lizzie.
達西先生? - 住嘴,莉西
Mr Darcy's not half as high and mighty as you sometimes.
達西先生 有時候沒那麼高高在上