Yes, I did hear of it. I offer my congratulations.
是的,我聽說了 容我獻上恭賀之意
But it is very hard to have my Lydia taken away from me.
但是讓莉蒂亞離開我 讓我很難過
Mr Wickham has been transferred to Newcastle, wherever that is.
維克先生被調到新堡 不知那是哪里
Will you stay long in the country?
你會在鄉間久住嗎?
Just a few weeks. For the shooting.
只待幾個星期,為了打獵
When you've killed all your own birds,
若你打完自己的鳥
I beg you will come here and shoot as many as you please.
請到我們這里來獵鳥 愛獵多少隨你高興
Mr Bennet will be vastly happy to oblige and will save the best coveys for you.
班奈特先生一定很樂意 將最好的都留給你
Excellent.
好極了
Are you well, Mr Darcy? - Quite well, thank you.
達西先生,你好嗎? - 相當好,謝謝
I hope the weather stays fine for your sport.
希望天氣不錯,讓你們好打獵
I return to town tomorrow. - So soon?
我明天就回城里去 - 這麼快?
My Jane looks well, does she not?
我的珍看來不錯,是吧?
She does indeed.
的確是的
Well, we must be going, I think.
我想我們該走了
Darcy. It's been very pleasant to see you all again.
達西 很高興能再見到妳們
Miss Elizabeth. Miss Bennet.
伊莉莎白小姐,班奈特小姐
You must come again.
請務必再來
Last winter, you promised to have a family dinner with us.
去年冬天 你答應跟我們家一同聚餐
I've not forgot, you see. At least three courses.
我還沒忘記,至少三道菜