He hasn't found him yet, Mama.
媽媽,他還沒找到他
Mr Collins will turn us out before he is cold.
柯林斯先生會在他尸骨未寒前 把我們攆出房子
Do not be so alarmed. Our uncle is in London helping in the search.
不要這麼驚慌 姨父在倫敦幫忙找人了
Lydia must know what this must be doing to my nerves.
莉蒂亞一定知道 這對我的神經會有什麼影響
Such flutterings and spasms all over me!
我不安又全身痙攣
My baby Lydia, my baby!
我的寶貝莉蒂亞,我的寶貝
How could she do such a thing to her poor mama?
她怎能對她可憐的媽媽 做出這種事?
You can't do that! - Don't be such a baby.
妳不能那樣 - 別這麼孩子氣了
Kitty, give it to me. - Who's it for?
小凱,給我 - 寫給誰的?
It's addressed to Papa.
上面寫著爸爸
It's in Uncle's writing.
是姨父的字
Papa, there's a letter.
爸爸,有你的信
Let me catch my breath. - It's in Uncle's writing.
讓我喘口氣 - 是姨父寫來的
He's found them. - Are they married?
他找到他們了 - 他們結婚了嗎?
I can't make out his script. - Give it to me.
我看不清楚他的草書 - 給我
Are they married?
他們結婚了嗎?
They will be if Father settles £1 00 a year on her. That is his condition.
他的條件是 如果爸爸一年給她一百鎊就娶她
You will agree to this, Father? - Of course.
爸爸,你同意吧? - 當然?
God knows how much your uncle must've laid on that wretched man.
誰知道你姨父花了多少錢 在那卑鄙的人身上
What do you mean?
是什麼意思?
No man would marry Lydia
沒有人會娶莉蒂亞
under so slight a temptation as £1 00 a year.
只為了一年區區一百鎊