He particularly wants you to meet his sister.
他特別希望妳見見他妹妹
His sister.
他妹妹
Miss Elizabeth!
伊莉莎白小姐
My sister, Miss Georgiana.
我妹妹喬琪娜
My brother has told me so much about you,
我哥哥跟我說過好多妳的事?
I feel as if we are friends already. - Thank you.
我覺得我們早就是朋友了 - 謝謝
What a beautiful pianoforte. - My brother gave it to me.
好漂亮的鋼琴 - 我哥哥給我的
He shouldn't have. - I should have.
他不該這樣的 - 應該的
Very well then. - Easily persuaded, is she not?
好吧 - 她非常容易被說服,是吧?
He once had to put up with my playing.
妳可憐的哥哥 曾經忍受我整晚的演奏
He says you play so well. - Then he has perjured himself.
他說妳彈得非常好 - 那他就是自欺欺人
I said "quite well". - "Quite well" is not "very well".
我是說相當好 - 相當好不是非常好
I'm satisfied.
我很滿意
Mr Gardiner, are you fond of fishing? - Very much.
迦德納先生,你喜歡釣魚嗎? - 非常喜歡
Would you accompany me to the lake this afternoon?
下午愿意陪我到湖邊嗎?
Its occupants have been left in peace too long.
魚群在那邊安居太久了
I would be delighted. - Do you play duets, Miss Elizabeth?
我非常樂意 - 伊莉莎白小姐,妳會彈雙重奏嗎?
Only when forced. - Brother, you must force her.
只有被逼時 - 哥哥,你必須逼迫她
Splendid fishing, good company. What a capital fellow.
釣魚技術高超,好同伴 真是個好家伙
Thank you so much, Mr Darcy.
達西先生,真是謝謝你
A letter for you, madam.
小姐,妳的信
Oh, it's from Jane.
是珍寫來的