We would not have come... - I came back a day early...
我們不會來… - 我提早一天回來
I'm with my aunt and uncle.
我跟姨父母一起來
And are you having a pleasant trip?
這趟旅行愉快嗎?
Very pleasant.
非常愉快
Tomorrow we go to Matlock. - Tomorrow?
明天我們要去梅洛克 - 明天?
Are you staying at Lambton? - Yes, at the Rose and Crown.
你們住在蘭頓嗎? - 對,在玫瑰與皇冠旅館
Yes.
是的
I'm so sorry to intrude.
很抱歉打擾了
They said the house was open for visitors. I had no idea.
聽說這莊園對外開放 我不知道…
May I see you back to the village? - No.
我可以到村子里見妳嗎? - 不
I'm very fond of walking. - Yes.
我很喜歡到處散步 - 是的
Yes, I know.
對,我知道
Goodbye, Mr Darcy.
再見,達西先生
This way, sir.
先生,這邊
Are you sure you wouldn't like to join us?
你真的不加入我們嗎?
We've just met Mr Darcy. You didn't tell us that you'd seen him.
伊莉莎白,我們剛遇到達西先生 妳沒說你們見過面了
He's asked us to dine with him tomorrow. He was very civil, was he not?
他請我們明天與他共餐 他非常有禮貌,對吧?
Very civil. - Not at all how you'd painted him.
非常有禮貌 - 一點都不像妳所說的
To dine with him?
跟他共餐?
There's something pleasant about his mouth when he speaks.
他說話時令人覺得愉快
You don't mind delaying our journey another day?
妳不介意延遲一天的行程吧?