It is the most dreadful news.
非常可怕的消息
Lydia has run away...
莉蒂亞跑了
with Mr Wickham.
跟維克先生私奔
They are gone to Lord knows where.
不知去了哪里
She has no money, no connections. I fear she is lost forever.
她沒錢沒勢 我怕她會永遠失蹤
This is my fault.
這是我的錯
If only I had exposed Wickham when I should.
我該早點揭發維克的真面目
No, this is my fault.
不,這是我的錯
I might have prevented all this by being open with my sisters.
若我能跟我姊妹們討論這件事就不會發生了
Has anything been done to recover her?
有沒有人去找她?
My father has gone to London, but I know nothing can be done.
我爸去倫敦了 但我知道沒有用
We have not the smallest hope.
我們沒希望了
Would I could help you.
我能幫忙嗎?
Sir, I think it is too late.
先生,我想已經太遲了
This is grave indeed. I will leave you. Goodbye.
這的確很嚴重 我先離開了,再見
We must go at once.
恐怕我們必須立刻出發
I will join Mr Bennet and find Lydia before she ruins the family.
我得在莉蒂亞毀了家族名聲前 幫班奈特先生一起找她
Why did the Forsters let her out of their sight?
福斯特家 怎麼會讓她跑掉?
I always said they were unfit to take charge of her.
我總是說他們管不住她
And now she is ruined. - You are all ruined.
現在她毀了 -妳們全都毀了
Who will take you now with a fallen sister?
有個墮落的妹妹 現在誰敢要妳們?
Poor Mr Bennet will now have to fight the perfidious Wickham
可憐的班奈特先生必須 和背信忘義的維克決斗
and then be killed.
然後送命