Mr Bennet, you must introduce him to the girls.
你一定要把他介紹給女兒們
Immediately.
立刻
Smile. Smile at Mr Bingley. Smile.
向賓利先生微笑,快呀
Mr Bingley, my eldest daughter you know.
賓利先生,你認識我的大女兒
Mary.
瑪麗
Mrs Bennet, Miss Jane Bennet,
貝內特太太、珍貝內特小姐
Elizabeth and Miss Mary Bennet.
伊莉莎白和瑪麗貝內特小姐
It is a pleasure.
真是幸會
I have two others, but they're already dancing.
我還有兩個女兒在跳舞
I'm delighted to make your acquaintance.
很榮幸認識各位
And may I introduce Mr Darcy of Pemberley
容我介紹來自德貝郡
in Derbyshire.
彭伯利莊園的達西先生
How do you like it here in Hertfordshire, Mr Bingley?
你還喜歡赫特福德郡嗎?
Very much.
非常喜歡
The library at Netherfield,
內瑟菲爾德莊園的藏書
I've heard, is one of the finest in the country.
很豐富
Yes, it fills me with guilt. I'm not a very good reader, you see.
真不好意思,我不太愛讀書
prefer being out of doors.
我比較喜歡戶外活動
mean, I can read, of course.
我并不是說我不會讀書
And I'm not suggesting
也不是說
you can't read out of doors, of course.
在戶外不能讀書
I wish I read more,
我也很想多讀點書
but there always seems to be so many other things to do.
只是有太多別的事要做
Yes, that's exactly what I meant.
對,我就是這意思