I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸
I think one of my toes just came off. –
這樣我要怎么跳舞? - 我跳到腳趾頭都快斷了
Now, if every man in the room does not end the evening
不拜倒在你石榴裙下的男人
in love with you, then I'm no judge of beauty.
一定都瞎了眼睛
Or men. - No, they are far too easy to judge.
男人可不一定 - 拜托,男人都以貌取人
They're not all bad.
不是全都這么糟吧
Humourless poppycocks, in my limited experience.
我見過的男人都很遜
One of these days, Lizzie, someone will catch your eye
總有一天你會愛上一個男人
and then you'll have to watch your tongue.
你的話別說得這么早
How good of you to come.
謝謝你們賞光
So, which of the painted peacocks is our Mr Bingley?
哪一個是賓利先生?
Well, he's on the right, and on the left is his sister.
右邊那個,左邊是他妹妹
And the person with the quizzical brow?
一眉道人是誰?
CHARLOTTE: That is his good friend, Mr Darcy.
那是他的好友達(dá)西先生
ELIZABETH: (LAUGHING) He looks miserable, poor soul.
他怎么一直窮擺臭臉?
Miserable, he may be, but poor, he most certainly is not.
他擺臭臉是真的 不過他可一點都不窮
Tell me. £10,000 a year
怎么說? 年收入一萬英鎊
and he owns half of Derbyshire.
德貝郡有一半是他的
The miserable half?
比較爛的那一半嗎?
He's about the best butcher in the county.
他是全郡最好的屠夫
If I could introduce the ladies in the choir.
我?guī)湍憬榻B唱詩班的女生