Have? When?
真的嗎? 幾時?
Oh, Mr Bennet, how can you tease me so?
貝內特先生,你真會吊人胃口
Have you no compassion for my poor nerves?
你不怕我會發神經嗎?
You mistake me, my dear.
你錯怪我了
I have the highest respect for them.
我就怕你發神經
They’ve been my constant companions these 20 years.
這二十年來我一直戰戰兢兢
Papa, Is he amiable? Who?
爸爸,他人好不好?
Is he handsome? Who?
他帥不帥?
He’s sure to be handsome.
他一定很帥
With £5,000 a year, it would not matter
年收入五千鎊
if he had warts and a leer. Who’s got warts?
麻臉都無所謂 誰是麻臉?
I will give my hearty consent
我都衷心祝福
to his marrying whichever of the girls he chooses.
無論他想娶我哪個女兒
So will he come to the ball tomorrow, Papa?
他明天會參加舞會嗎?
I believe so.
我相信會
Can I wear your spotted muslin? Oh, please, Jane.
珍,你的印花洋裝借我穿
Please, Jane, I’ll lend you my green slippers.
我借你那雙綠色便鞋
No, I need it.
不,借我穿
They were mine. Oh, were they?
本來就是我的
Well, then I’ll do your mending for a week.
那我替你縫一個禮拜的衣服
I’ll re-trim your new bonnet.
我幫你把軟帽拿去車邊
Two weeks. And I’ll pay you myself, Jane.
兩個禮拜 我幫你出錢
Jane, look at me. Jane. But I want to wear it myself.
我自己都沒穿過 那不一樣…