這都是我的錯。
Monica:No, It’s mine. Why did I 'woohoo'? I mean, what was I hoping would happen? That he'd turn round and say 'I love that sound, I must have you now'?
不,是我的錯。我為何'woohoo'? 我難道期望會發生什么? 期待他回頭說“我喜歡那聲音,我現在就要你?”
Phoebe:I just wish there was something we could do. Hello. Hello, Coma Guy. GET UP, YOU GIRL SCOUT! UP! UP! UP!
我只希望我們能幫上一點忙。昏迷的帥哥,起來。你這少女偵查員,起來!起來!起來!
Monica:Phoebe, what are you doing?
Phoebe,你在干什么?
Phoebe:Maybe nobody's tried this.
或許沒有人試過這一招。
Monica:I wish we at least knew his name...
希望至少能知道他的名字。
Joey:No, I hate that they’re calling him John Doe. It’s so sad. It’s like he’s a deer, a female deer.Oh, I was gonna stop.
我討厭他們叫他“某John”。感覺他像一只小鹿,一只雌鹿。哦,我就此打住。
Monica:Look at that face. I mean, even sleeping, he looks smart. I bet he's a lawyer.
瞧他這張臉,即使他在昏迷中仍一副聰明樣。我猜他是個律師。
Phoebe:Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
但是,你看見他手關節上的凹凸么? 那說明他是個藝術家。
Monica:Okay, he's a lawyer, who teaches sculpting on the side. And he can dance!
他是個兼職教雕塑的律師,而且他會跳舞。
Phoebe:Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening.
他是那種靜靜聽你講話的人,不會說“我了解”。
You know, and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked.
而不是說著我理解卻想著你裸體的樣子。
Monica:I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望男生都像他這樣
Phoebe:I know.
我知道
Chandler:I don’t get. You don’t even know this guy. Are there no conscious men or in the city for you two?
你們甚至都不認識這個小伙。紐約難道沒有適合你們的清醒男生?
Monica:He doesn't have anyone.
他身旁沒人照顧。
Phoebe:Yeah, wewe feel kinda responsible.
對,我們覺得應該負起責任
Joey:I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.
我不敢相信你會吹口哨, 連我都不吹口哨。
Rachel:Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!
她出現了。
Jay Leno:Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound Unbound '. The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.
各位,稍后我們將談論她的新書。永遠引人人勝的Nora Tyler Bing.,你得叫你的孩子上床睡覺了。
Chandler:Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.
我們別看這個,電影臺有許多好電影。
Rachel:No way, forget it.
不行,這個不行
Joey:C'mon, she's your mom!
拜托,作者是你媽媽!
Chandler:Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?
柏尼斯之周末夜,死人的腹股溝被打二,三十次。
Rachel:Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!
Chandler,我得告訴你, 我愛你媽的書。飛機上沒她的書陪伴,我會度日如年。
Chandler:Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress Bitch.'
如果你小時候朋友爭相傳閱,“情婦婊子”的79頁,你就不會認為酷了。
Monica:I remember page 79.
我記得第79頁。
Joey:The thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip?
歌劇之后和那個有可愛臀部的小姑娘?
Ross:C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
拜托,我愛你媽。她是最棒的!
Chandler:You can say that because she's not your mom.
你當然能這樣說,她不是你媽。
Ross:Oh, please...
拜托
Paolo:Bona sera.
早上好!
Rachel:Oh, hi sweetie.
嗨,親愛的。
Ross:When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那個意大利人什么時候從羅馬回來的?
Monica:Last night.
昨晚。
Ross:Ah, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?... Just a dream I had… but...
他的飛機沒在空中炸成火球?只是我做過的一個夢?但是……
Phoebe:Hey hey hey! She's on!
快看,快看,她出現了!
Paolo:Ah! Nora Bing!
哇, Nora Bing!
Jay Leno:...BaNowto the book. What is this about you being arrested in London? What is that all about?
等會兒再談你的書吧。聽說你在倫敦被逮捕?
Phoebe:Your mom was arrested?
聽說你媽倫敦被逮捕?
Chandler:Shhh, I’m busy beaming with pride.
噓,我正感到無比驕傲呢。
Mrs. Bing:...This is kind of embarrassing, but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
這個說來有點難為情,不經意和一個男人親熱后
Chandler:Now why would she say that's embarrassing?
她怎會說難為情?
All:Shhh.
噓
Mrs. Bing:...I just get this craving for Kung Pow Chicken.
我只是吃宮保雞丁。
Chandler:That’s too much information!