Ross:Hey, is Chandler here?
Chandler在嗎?
Joey:Yeah.
在。
Ross:Okay, uh, about last night, um, Chandler... you didn't tell...Okay, 'cause I'm thinking we don't need to tell Chandler.I mean, it was just a kiss, right? One kiss? No big deal? Right?
昨晚的事你沒告訴Chandler吧?太好了,因為我想不需告訴他。只是個吻,沒什么大不了的。
Joey:Right. No big deal.
對,沒什么大不了的
Ross:Okay.
好吧。
Joey:You broke the code.
你違反規定。
Ross:What code?
什么規定?
Joey:You don't kiss your friend's mom! Sisters are okay, maybe a hotlooking aunt... but not a mom, never a mom!
不能親朋友母親的規定,姐妹還可以,火辣的姑媽,或許可以…母親不行,絕對不行。
Chandler:What are you guys doing out here?
你們在外面干什么?
Ross:Uh... uh... Well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game. But, um, apparently, somebody overslept.
我和Joey說過要早起去打回力球,顯然有人睡過頭了。
Joey:Yeah, well, you don't have your racket.
對,你沒帶球拍?
Ross:No, no I don't, because it's being restrung, somebody was supposed to bring me one.
不,我的拍子拿去換線了,有人應該幫我準備一支拍子。
Joey:Yeah, well you didn't call and leave your grip size.
是嗎?你沒說握把的尺寸。
Chandler:Okay, you guys spend waaaay too much time together.
你們倆真會浪費時間。
Ross:Okay, I'm scum, I'm scum.
好吧,我是個人渣。
Joey:Ross, how could you let this happen?
Ross,你怎能讓這種事發生?
Ross:I don't know, God, I... well, it's not like she's a regular mom, y'know? She's, she's sexy, she's...
我也不知道,她不像是一般的媽媽。
Joey:You don't think my mom's sexy?
你不認為我媽媽性感
Ross:Well... not in the same way...
不一樣的性感。
Joey:I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani was a handsome woman in her day, alright? You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
我媽當年也是很美麗的,你認為生7個小孩是件容易的事?
Ross:Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here...
我們愈談愈離譜了……
Rachel:Hey.
嗨
Ross:Hey.
嗨
Rachel:What're you guys doing out here?
你們在這做什么?
Ross:Well, not playing raquetball!
不是打回力球。
Joey:He forgot to leave his grip size!
他忘了告訴我握把的尺寸。
Ross:He didn't get the goggles!
他沒帶護目鏡。
Rachel:Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你們似乎有點爭執。
Rachel:Goodbye, baby.
再見,寶貝。
Paolo:Ciao int, bela.
再見。
Ross:Do they wait for me to do this?
他們在等我做這件事。
Joey:So are you gonna tell him?
你到底要不要告訴他?
Ross:Why would I tell him?
我為什么要告訴他?
Joey:How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might ..
如果你不說,他媽媽或許會。
Ross:Oh...
哦。
Monica:What are you guys doing here?
你們在這兒干什么?
Joey:Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!
他沒穿護襠!
Monica:...What did I ask?
我剛才問了什么?