樓下的車已發動,我只想拿幾本我的書給你朋友。我的親筆簽名。還有就是和你告別,這是吻別,這是告別,需要我在里斯本幫你買什么嗎?
Chandler: No, no, just knowing you're gonna be there is enough.
不需要,知道你要去就夠了。
Mrs. Bing: Alright, well, be good, I love you.
好吧,要乖哦,我愛你。
Chandler:You kissed my best Ross! ...Or something to that effect.
你親了我最好的Ross!反正差不多。
Mrs. Bing: Okay. Look, it, it was stupid.
好吧,我做了蠢事。
Chandler: Really stupid.
愚蠢至極愚蠢至極。
Mrs. Bing: Really stupid. And I don't even know how it happened. I'm sorry, honey, I promise it will never happen again. Are we okay?
我也不知道是怎么發生的。抱歉,孩子。我保證不會再發生這種事,你沒事了吧?
Chandler: Yeah. No. No...
是的,不,不。
Ross: Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
男人與門之間禁忌的愛。
Joey: Shh. He did it. He told her off, and not just about the kiss, about everything.
他說了,他在責備她。不只是親吻的事,一切都說出來了。
Ross: You're kidding.
你在開玩笑吧?
Joey: No, no. He said "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
他說你何時才能成熟,開始當個媽?
Ross: Wow!
哇!
Joey: Then she came back with "The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?"
等等,她回答說“你何時才能長大了解,我是個性感女郎?”
Ross: 'Kay, wait a minute, are you sure she didn't say "When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
等等,你確定她不是說 “你何時才能長大了解,我是你媽?”
Joey: That makes more sense.
這么說好像更有道理。
Ross: So, what's going on now?
現在情況為何?
Joey: I dunno, I've been standing here spelling it out for you! (Goes back to the door) I don't hear anything. Oh, wait, wait, wait. (Looks through the spyhole)
我不知道,我一直在這兒說給你聽, 我什么都聽不到,等等…
Ross: Whaddya see?
你看見什么?
Joey: Hard to tell, they're so tiny and upsidedown. Wait, wait. They're walking away... they're walking away... No, no they're not; they're coming right at us! Run! Run!
很難說,他們好小而且上下顛倒。他們走過來,他們走過去。不,他們沒有。他們走過來了,快逃!
Mrs. Bing: You okay, kiddo?
你還好吧,孩子?
Chandler: Yeah, okay.
嗯,挺好。
Mrs. Bing: Alright.
希望都好。
Chandler: Nice save.
注意安全。
Ross: Mrs. Bing.
你好, Mrs. Bing。
Mrs. Bing: Mr. Geller.
你好, Geller先生。
Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Ross: You mean that.
你當真?
Chandler: Yeah, why not. So I told her.
對,有何不可?我告訴她了。
Ross: Yeah? How'd it go?
是嗎? 結果怎樣?
Chandler: Awful. Awful. Couldn'ta gone worse.
很糟,很糟,沒有比這更糟的了。
Ross: Well, howdya feel?
感覺怎樣?
Chandler: Pretty good! I told her.
不錯,我告訴她了。
Ross: Well, see? So, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, y'know, me kissing your mom, uh? Huh? But... we don't have to go down that road.
瞧,或許我親你媽不是個餿主意……我們不必繼續往下說了。