我喜歡孩子,他們的小鞋,小腳指頭,小手……
Chandler:Ok, you're going to have to stop that, forever!
好了,你別再這樣了,永遠不要!
Joey:Need a new table.
需要新桌子了。
Chandler:You think?
你這么想?
Carol:Hey hey, come on in!
嘿, 進來吧!
Ross:Hey, hello! mmwa! I brought all the books, and Monica sends her love, along with this lasagna.
嘿!我把書都拿回來了,莫妮卡送你這些面條。
Carol:Oh great! Is it vegetarian, because Susan doesn't eat meat.
太好了!是素的嗎,蘇珊不吃肉。
Ross:I'm pretty sure that it is...Nineteen weeks, the breasts are starting to swell. According to the literature.
我肯定是素的……十九周,乳房開始膨脹。文學作品是這么寫的。
Carol:So, I got the results of the amnio today.
我拿到超聲波結果了。
Ross:Oh, tell me, tell me, is everything, uhh...?
哦,告訴我,告訴我,怎么樣……?
Carol:Totally and completely healthy!
完全徹底的健康!
Ross:Oh, that's great, that is great!
哦, 太棒了, 太棒了!
Ross:Hey, when did you and Susan meet Huey Lewis?
嗨,你和蘇珊什么時候認識的Huey Lewis?
Carol:Uh, that's our friend Tanya.
啊,那是我們的朋友Tanya.
Ross:Of course it's your friend Tanya.
原來是你們的朋友Tanya.
Carol:Don't you want to know about the sex?
你不想知道性別嗎?
Ross:The sex? Um, I'm having enough trouble with the image of you and Susan together,when you throw in Tanya, yaw...
性? 嗯,光想你和Susan一起的樣子我就夠不舒服的,你要再把Tanya加進來, 呃……
Carol:The sex of the baby, Ross.
我是說孩子的性別,Ross.
Ross:Oh, you know the sex of the baby? Oh, ohohoh!
噢,你知道了?噢……
Carol:Do you want to know?
你想知道嗎?
Ross:No, no, no, no, no, I don't want to know, absolutely not.I think, you know, I think you should know until you look down there, and say, oop, there it is! Or isn't...
不,不,我不想,絕對不想.我不想現在知道。我認為應該等到那時再低頭瞧一瞧,然后說, 嘿, 帶那個的...或不帶的...
Susan:Oh, hello Ross!
你好,Ross!
Ross:Susan.
Susan.
Susan:So, so, did you hear?
那么……你知道了嗎?
Ross:Yes, we did, everything's AOK!
對,我們知道了,一切正常!
Susan:Oh, that's so cool. It really is...do we know...?
噢,那真的是太好了……知道“那個”了么?
Carol:It really is...
真的是……
Susan:Do we know?
我們知道孩子的性別了嗎?
Carol:Yes, we certainly do, it's going to be...
是的, 當然知道了, 它是個……
Ross:Oh, hey hey hey, ho ho ho, hello, guy who doesn't want to know, standing right here!
嘿,嘿,這有人不想知道,我就站在這呢!
Susan:Oh, well, is it what we thought it would be?
嗯,那么,是我們希望的么?
Carol:Mmhmmm.
嗯。
Ross:Ok, what, what...ok, what did we think it was going to be?
什么,什么……你們希望是男是女?
Carol and Susan:It's a...
是……
Ross:No, no, no I don't want to know, don't want to know. Ok, you know, I should probably, I should probably just go.
不,不,我不想知道,不想。好吧,我還是……先回去了。
Carol:Well, thanks for the books.
好的,謝謝你的書。
Ross:No problem, ok, mmmwa. oh, mmmwa. Susan...
沒問題,嗯,哦,嗯,蘇珊……
Susan:All right, who should we call first, your folks, or Deb and Rona?
好吧,我們該先告訴誰,你家人,還是Deb和Rona?
Carol:Hello?
喂?
Ross:Uh, never mind, I don't want to know.