Mrs. Bing:I am famished. What do I want...
我餓死了,我想吃什么呢?
Chandler:Please God don't let it be Kung Pow Chicken.
拜托,別又是宮保雞丁。
Mrs. Bing:Oh, you watched the show! What'd you think?
你看了那節目,感覺如何?
Chandler:Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just a little.
我覺得你可以更開放一些…
Ross:What is this dive? Only you could've picked this place.
為何選在這種二流餐廳? 只有你才會選這種地方。
Mrs. Bing:Oooh, c'mon, shut up, it's fun. Gimme a hug. I heard about the divorce. Lesbian, huh? Well, you know what they say: Be careful what you wish for.Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.
別說了,這樣滿不錯的,來,抱一個。我已經聽說你離婚的事了,同性戀,嗯?你知道他們總是說:“要小心你內心希望的。”我們可以喝點龍舌酒了。
Chandler:I know I am.
我知道我可以。
Mrs. Bing:Who's doing shots?
誰要來點兒?
Monica:Yeah.
我要。
Phoebe:I'm in.
我也來點。
Mrs. Bing:There y'go. Ross?
給你,Ross?
Ross:Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.
我不喝酒。
Rachel:Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.
抱歉,我們遲到了,我們有點忘了時間
Ross:...But a man can change.
男人可以改變。
Ross:Anyone want me to appraise anything?
有人要我評價任何事物嗎?
Mrs. Bing:Well, I’m gonna go to tinkertown.
我要去tinkertown。
Rachel:Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I've read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Bing太太,我得告訴你, 我拜讀過你所有的大作。我是說真的,我讀”浪漫夜”后,就一心想成為作家。
Mrs. Bing:Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can.You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
別這么說,我能辦到大家都能辦到。你只需先描述幾個歐洲城市,然后以委婉語形容男性生殖器,這樣就能寫成一本書了。
Chandler:Myyy mother, ladies and gentlemen.
各位,我母親。
Mrs. Bing:Yeah, any messages for room 226?
226房有留言嗎?
Mrs. Bing:You okay there, slugger?
你還好吧,猛男?
Ross:Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我還好。
Mrs. Bing:What is with you tonight?
你今晚怎么了?
Ross:Nothing. Nothing nothing nothing.
沒,沒,沒什么。
Mrs. Bing:Okay, thank you. It's the Italian HandLicker, isn't it?
謝謝,是因為那個意大利舔手男?
Ross:No. It's the one he's licking.
不,是因為被他舔的人。
Mrs. Bing:She's supposed to be with you.
她應該和你在一起。
Ross:You're good.
你真行。
Mrs. Bing:Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold a hundred million copies of my books, and y'know why?
你真行,Ross,我賣出上億本的書,知道為什么嗎?
Ross:The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因為封面上的辣妹露兩點?
Mrs. Bing:No. Because I know how to write men that women fall in love with. Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo.People will not turn three hundred twentyfive pages for a Paolo.C'mon, the guy's a secondary character, a, y'know, complication you eventually kill off.
不,因為我知道怎樣去描寫,那些被女人們愛上的男人。相信我,Paolo沒有賣點。沒人有興趣翻325頁,去看Paolo的羅曼史。他不過是個二等貨,不過是最后被你終結的糾葛。
Ross:When?
什么時候呢?
Mrs. Bing:He's not a hero ...You know who our hero is.
他不女人心中的英雄,知道我們心中的英雄是什么樣的嗎?
Ross:The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露兩點的猛男?
Mrs. Bing:No, it's you!
不,是你!
Ross:Please.
拜托
Mrs. Bing:No, really, c'mon. You're smart, you're sexy...
你既聰明又性感。
Ross:Right.
對呀。
Mrs. Bing:In fact that you don’t think you are makes you sexier. You are gonna be fine, believe me.
事實上,你不認為自己比以前更性感了。你會走出陰霾的,相信我。