影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Jane: Mrs. Fairfax. Pilot, Hello, Pilot.
Fairfax夫人。Pilot,你好嗎,Pilot。
Rochester: Pilot! Pilot!
Pilot! Pilot!
Pilot! Pilot! No more noise!
Pilot! Pilot! 別作聲了!
Mrs. Fairfax: Miss Eyre!
Eyre小姐!
Rochester: Mrs. Fairfax? Bring me a glass of water.
Fairfax夫人嗎?遞杯水給我。
Who's there? Who is it?
誰在那兒?你是誰?
Jane: Pilot knows me.
Pilot知道我是誰。
My brain will burst. What delusion is this? What sweet madness?
我的頭要炸開了。這是我癡心妄想嗎?還是最甜蜜的癡狂在作弄?
How her fingers... Her very fingers...
是她柔軟的手…是她纖細的手指…
Jane Eyre!Jane Eyre!
Jane Eyre!Jane Eyre!
So many times I've dreamed of this moment.
多少次我夢見這一刻。
Then the dream vanishes and flies away.
又有多少次夢境無情地幻滅消逝。
Just like a dream, kiss me before you go.
就像夢里一樣,在你隨風而去之前給我一個吻吧。
Jane: I shall never leave you.
我再不離你而去。
Rochester: You will stay with me. How?
你會留在我身邊。怎么講?
Jane: I will be your friend, your nurse, your companion.
我愿意做你的朋友,你的護士,你的伴侶。
You will not be left alone for so long as I shall live.
在我有生之年,你將不會再孤獨。
Rochester: But I'm no better than a ruined tree.
但我已和一顆枯樹無異了。
I'm the lightening struck, and decayed.
我會徐徐老去,慢慢枯萎。
Jane: You're not ruined sir.
你沒有枯萎,先生。
You're vigorous, and full of life.
你生機勃勃而充滿活力。
Plants will grow and wind around you.
植物們都要在你身邊生長發芽,隨風起舞。
Because your strength offers a safe hold.
你的強壯為它們遮風擋雨。