影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Now then...
現在…
Let's try the cape on, shall we?
我們穿上披肩,好嗎?
Turn around, turn around, dear.
轉過來,轉過來,親愛的。
Oh, you look beautiful!
啊!太漂亮了!
Have you been to the chapel?
你去過教堂沒有了?
Yes, sir. The pastor has just arrived.
去過了,先生,牧師也快到了。
The carriage?
馬車呢?
Yes, the horses have all been harnessed.
馬匹都已經系好了。
I want to leave here the moment the ceremony is over.
婚禮一完我們就會離開莊園。
Yes, sir.
沒有問題,先生。
Jane! Jane!
Jane! Jane!
Yes, I'm here.
我在這兒。
Any regrets?
有遺憾嗎?
Only that Adele is away at school.
可惜Adele離開這里去上學了。
She would have loved to seen me in this dress.
她看見我穿這身婚紗該有多高興。
We'll have a portrait painted and sent to her.
到時畫張油畫寄給她。
Like this, with the morning light upon you.
就像這樣,晨光照耀在你身上。