本期節目序言:
真正的愛情并非是戰場上的豪言壯語,愛情火花是潛移默化地在我們相互之間的交流和摩擦中碰撞出來的,是相互之間欽慕已久而燃燒起來的。
Rochester和Jane相知相遇這么久后,在深夜在寧靜的莊園里相擁相吻,他們身體的每一個細胞就如同都在沸水中沸騰。兩人在相吻和相抱中的時刻,感覺到相互的身體溶于一體。
Rochester對Jane的感受的真實吐露,而Jane含淚與Rochester爭鋒相對的言語既含蓄又傳情,緊扣我的心弦,在制作這期節目期間。我每一次看,都非常感動,甚至掉淚。隨著劇情,我能感受到Rochester的感情,我也跟著Jane在流淚。實在太感人了!
今天我們欣賞到的這段影視片花可以說是電影《簡愛》中的精華,是高潮部分。很多臺詞需要我們反復地看影片去體會那些非常感人和含蓄的言語,去理解這些具有文學性語言的真正含義,而不是看其字面意思。
今天的影視學習是有一定的難度,不要畏懼。倘若你能入戲,能讓自己身臨其境就不難了。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Rochester:You're very quiet this evening.What is on your mind?
你今晚如此寡言少語。你在想什么?
Jane:Many things, sir.My aunt's dead, being back at Thornfield.
想著很多,先生。舅母的去世,還有我回到了Thornfield。
Rochester:And?
還有嗎?
Jane:Adele tells me your sending her away to school.
Adele告訴我你要送她去上學。
Rochester:Yes! It's a good idea, don't you think? Paris is her home, after all.
對! 你不認為是個好主意嗎?畢竟巴黎是她的故鄉。
Jane:May I ask why, sir?
我能問一下原因嗎,先生?
Rochester:I thought perhaps you might have guessed.
我想你也已經猜到了吧。
Jane:Perhaps, perhaps because you're going to be married?
是…是因為你要結婚了?
Rochester:Exactly. Precisely.
沒錯,正是。
With your usual acuteness you've hit the nail straight on the head.
憑著你一貫的機靈,你已經一語言中。
I am to be married, which means Adele will go away to school.
我正是要結婚了,這就意味著Adele要被送到學校。
And you will need to find a new situation.
而你也得找新工作了。
Jane:I will advertise... directly.
我會馬上去… 登廣告的。
Rochester:No, you will not. I have a position that might suit you.
不用,你不用去了。我為你找到合適的崗位了。
Governess to five daughters of a family in Ireland.
一個愛爾蘭家庭,五個女孩的家庭教師。
Jane:It's long way off.
路途遙遠啊。
Rochester:No matter, a girl of your sense will not object to the voyage.
沒有關系,你這樣通情達理的姑娘是不會畏懼航程的。
Jane:Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.
我畏懼的不是航程,而是距離,而且海洋是一個很大的障礙。
Rochester:From what, Jane?
距離什么,Jane?
Jane:From England sir, and from Thornfield. And...
距離英格蘭,先生,還有Thornfield。和…
Rochester:Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.
有時候我對你有種莫名奇妙的感覺。
Especially when you're near me as you are now.
尤其像現在我們互相靠近的時候。
It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.
我仿佛覺得體內有根弦,纏繞在我左側肋骨,我心臟的地方,與你身上相同的部位緊緊地維系在一起。
And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I'm afraid this cord will be snapped.
你去愛爾蘭以后,我們相隔兩岸,恐怕這情感的交流弦會折斷。
And I shall bleed inwardly, but you're sensible, you'll forget...
我內心會趟血,而你通情達禮,你會可以忘卻。
Jane:Never! I'll never forget.
不會!我永遠不會。
I wish I'd never been born. I wish I'd never come to Thornfield.
我但愿自己從未降生。我但愿我從未來過Thornfield。
Rochester:There are other houses just as fine.
那邊的莊園和這一樣好。
Jane:How can you be so stupid? How can you be so cruel?
你怎能這么愚蠢?你怎能這么冷漠?
I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!
我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以沒有感情!
It's not the house but the life I lived here.
并不是這里的大屋,而是這里的生活。
I was not trampled on, I was not excluded. I was treated as an equal.
在這里我不會任人踐踏,我不會遭受排斥。我被平等地對待。
Rochester:And so you are, Jane. And so... and so...
沒錯,Jane。是這樣…是這樣…
Jane:Yes, so, sir.
對的,所以是這樣,先生。
And yet not so, for you're a married man. Or as good as married.
但現在不一樣了,你要結婚了,或者說是一個無異于結婚的人。
Let me go!
讓我走!
Rochester:Please, still...
求你,冷靜些…
Don't struggle so... you're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
不要掙扎…你就像一只發瘋的鳥兒,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。
Jane:I'm no caged bird, I'm a free human being. Independent with a will of my own.
我不是籠中鳥,我是自由的人,有我獨立的意志。
Rochester:Then stay. Stay and marry me.
那么留下,留下來做我妻子。
Jane:How dare you make fun of me?
你怎能拿我開心?
Rochester:I mean what I say. Stay at Thornfield. Be my wife!
我是真心的。留在Thornfield,做我的新娘子。
Jane:And what of Miss Ingram?
Ingram小姐怎么辦?
Rochester:Miss Ingram, I don't love Miss Ingram nor does she love me.
我根本沒愛過Ingram小姐,而且她也不愛我。
Jane, you strange, almost unearthly thing.
Jane,你真是個很奇妙的人,幾近完美無暇,簡直不像人間的生靈。
I love you as my own flesh.I beg of you to marry me.
我愛你就像愛我身上的血肉。我求你嫁給我。
Say, "Edward, give me my name."Say, "Edward, I will marry you."
說:“Edward,我發誓”。說:“Edward,我愿嫁給你。”
Jane:Yes, yes... yes...
我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…