影片回顧:
溫馨貼士:通過以上的臺詞解析,我們來回顧影片,請看精彩臺詞,寫下你對下面每一句臺詞的理解和感受。
Not the voyage, but the distance and then the sea is such a barrier.
我畏懼的不是航程,而是距離,而且海洋是一個很大的障礙。
Sometimes I have the strangest feeling about you.Especially when you're near me as you are now.
有時候我對你有種莫名奇妙的感覺。尤其像現在我們互相靠近的時候。
It feels as though I had a string, tied here under my left rib where my heart is, tightly knotted to you in a similar fashion.
我仿佛覺得體內有根弦,纏繞在我左側肋骨,我心臟的地方,與你身上相同的部位緊緊地維系在一起。
And when you go to Ireland, with all that distance between us, I'm afraid this cord will be snapped.
你去愛爾蘭以后,我們相隔兩岸,恐怕這情感的交流弦會折斷。
And I shall bleed inwardly, but you're sensible, you'll forget...
我內心會趟血,而你通情達禮,你會可以忘卻。
Never! I'll never forget.
不會!我永遠不會。
I wish I'd never been born. I wish I'd never come to Thornfield.
我但愿自己從未降生。我但愿我從未來過Thornfield。
How can you be so stupid? How can you be so cruel?
你怎能這么愚蠢?你怎能這么冷漠?
I may be poor and plain, but I'm not without feelings!
我可以出身寒微,我可以相貌平庸,但我不可以沒有感情!
It's not the house but the life I lived here.
并不是這里的大屋,而是這里的生活。
I was not trampled on, I was not excluded.
在這里我不會任人踐踏,我不會遭受排斥。
I was treated as an equal.
我被平等地對待。
Don't struggle so... you're like a wild bird clawing at its cage.
不要掙扎…你就像一只發瘋的鳥兒,拼命撕掉自己的羽毛。
I'm no caged bird, I'm a free human being. Independent with a will of my own.
我不是籠中鳥,我是自由的人,有我獨立的意志。
Jane, you strange,almost unearthly thing.
Jane,你真是個很奇妙的人,幾近完美無暇,簡直不像人間的生靈。
I love you as my own flesh.
我愛你就像愛我身上的血肉。
I beg of you to marry me. Say, "Edward, give me my name". Say, "Edward, I will marry you".
我求你嫁給我。說:“Edward,我發誓”。說:”Edward,我愿嫁給你。”
Yes, yes... yes...
我愿意,我愿意…我愿意…
結尾語:通過本期節目的學習,你看完后有什么感概和體會,不妨寫下來,達到我們通過影視學英語的真正目的。