影視片花:
>
臺詞欣賞:
Rochester:Jane... I need your help.
Jane...你要幫幫我。
Jane:What is it?
什么事?
Rochester:Come with me.
跟我來。
You don't turn sick at the sight of blood?
你不暈血吧?
Jane:I don't think so.
我想不會。
Rochester:Give me your hand. It won't do to risk a fainting fit.
把手遞給我。這樣不會有暈倒的危險。
Now Jane... There's a sponge on the washstand. Try to stop the bleeding.
現在,Jane... 面盤架上有團海綿,快給他止血。
I'll go and fetch the doctor. I won't be long.
我去找醫生,很快就回來。
Jan:Sir...
先生…
Rochester:I'll give you half an hour...to dress the wound and get him out of here.
我給你半小時包扎傷口,然后送他離開這里。
Rochester:Why did you come? Why?
你為什么要來?為什么?
Mason:I thought I could do some good.
我想我可以幫助你。
Rochester:You thought... You thought.
你想… 你想。
She said she'd drain my heart!
她說要吸干我的血。
Keep him at your house until he's quite well.
讓他痊愈之前他就呆在你家里。
I'll ride over in a day or two and see how he is.
我隔一兩天就會來看看他進展如何。
Mason:Have pity on her!Let her be treated tenderly.
求你可憐可憐她!待她好一點吧。
Rochester:Let her be...Yes, yes, I do my best! And will continue to do so.
待她好…行了行了,我盡力而為。以后都會行了吧。
Mason:It is not her fault.
這不是她的過錯。
Rochester: I know that!
我知道!
It is not my fault, either and if anyone's to blame, it's you.
那也不是我的過錯,要是要責備誰,那就應該是你。
Go!
走吧!