影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
What is it?
什么事?
I received a letter this morning. If you please sir, I want leave of absence.
今天早上我受到一封信。如果您允許的話,我想告假一段時間。
Why?
為什么?
Because of an old lady who's sick.
因為有位老太太病了。
What an old lady?
哪位老太太?
Her name is Mrs. Reed . She's my aunt.
他叫Reed,是我的舅母。
I thought you said you didn't have any relatives.
你不是說過你無親無故的嗎?
None that who'd own me, sir. Mrs. Reed cast me off when I was a child.
我沒有愿關心我的親人,先生。Reed夫人在我小時候就趕走了我。
Then why must you go rushing off to see her?
那為什么要趕回去看望她呢?
She's dying.
她就要死了。
I can't ignore her dying wish.
我不能違背她臨終的愿望。
You won't be persuaded to stay?
無論如何你都不會留下嗎?
No, sir.
我得去,先生。
I will return to Thornfield.
我會回Thornfield的。
So you and I must say goodbye?
那么說我們要道別了?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
And how does one perform that ceremony?
人們在告別儀式上該干什么?
Teach me I'm not quite up to it.
我不太懂這個,你告訴我要做些什么。
They say farewell.Or any other form they prefer.
人們會說保重,或者用其他他們喜歡的方式話別。
Farewell, Miss Eyre...
保重,Eyre小姐…