影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Wilhelmina:Hold the elevator. Hold it! That was close.
按一下電梯。等等!好險。
You get a chance to look over the book yet?
你抽空看過樣刊了吧?
You know, we really can't proceed until you sign off,
要知道,沒有你的簽名我們無法進行下一步。
and we do go to press by 6:00 tonight.
而且我們今晚六點要開新聞發布會。
Daniel:I was, uh, just getting my notes together.
我,呃,剛剛才整理好批注意見。
I'll be ready for our meeting at 10:00.
我會準備好10:00的會議的。
Wilhelmina:What did you think overall?
那你覺得整體如何?
Daniel:Looks... pretty good...
看起來…很不錯…
except for the unsettled photos of Natalie Whitman.
除了Natalie Whitman的那些沒有處理過的照片。
Wilhelmina:Unsettled photos?
未處理的照片?
Daniel:Yes, somehow they made it into the mock-up.
是啊,不知怎么他們把它放進樣刊里了。
Lucky I caught that, huh? Could have been a big one.
幸運的是我發現了,哈?不然該是大新聞了。
Actually surprised you missed it.
我很奇怪你怎么沒發現。
Wilhelmina:Well, I—
恩,我——
Daniel:Don't sweat it.
別為此擔心。
You're probably just reaching that age when you have to start worrying about glasses.
也許你是到了該考慮戴上老花鏡的年齡了。
Happens to everyone.
每個人都會有這么一天。