影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Betty:Have you guys seen the book?
你們看到那本書了嗎?
Dad:What book?
什么書?
Betty:The book, dad. The "Mode" book.
那本書。爸爸,那本《時尚》。
I came downstairs and it was gone.
我下樓的時候發現它不在了。
Hilda:You lost it?
你弄丟了?
Betty:No, I didn't lose it! It's just in a place that I don't know about!
沒有,沒弄丟!只是不知道放哪兒了!
It's gotta be here somewhere.
它肯定就在這里。
If I show up at work without that book, the entire layout for the magazine—
如果不把書帶回公司,那么整個雜志企劃——
Daniel's first issue-- is gone, and it goes to print tonight.
Daniel的第一期雜志就沒了,今晚就要出版的。
Dad: Come on, people lose things. Stuff is backed up by computers.
別這樣,人們常常丟東西。電腦里面有備份,
It can't be that big a deal.
這不是什么大不了的事。
Justin:What is going on?
怎么了?
Hilda:She lost the book. I'll go check the living room.
她的書不見了。我去看看起居室。
Dad:I'll make you some eggs.
我來做雞蛋。
Betty:Dad, what is food gonna do for me right now?
爸爸,現在做早飯有什么用呢?
Dad:It's a crisis. I cook.
現在是危機關頭,我來做飯。
Hilda:Betty! It was slid under the door.
Betty!從門縫塞進來的。
Betty:"I have your precious book."
你那寶貝書在我手里。
"Maybe if I had a new flat screen TV,
賠我一部新電視機的話,
I'd have something better to do with my nights than break into people's homes."
晚上我就去做些好事,而不是摸進別人的家里。
Gina!
Gina!
Hilda:Justin, put your headphones on. That bitch!
Justin,把你的耳機帶上。那個臭婊子!