影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Christina:Love, you're gonna have to slow down.I can't understand what you're saying.Now what exactly is a Gina Gambarro?
親愛的,你說慢點。我聽不懂你在說什么。誰是Gina Gambarro?
Betty:My neighbor.
我的鄰居。
She's the one who has the book, and she's holding it, ransom.
她偷了我的樣刊,并且拿它作威脅。
Christina:The book?The book with the unretouched photographs of Natalie?Oh, dear.
樣刊?有Natalie原始照片的樣刊?啊,天哪。
Betty:This is bad, isn't it?
真糟糕,不是嗎?
Christina:Uh, well, I wouldn't count on "employee of the month."
呃,我就不指望“員工之星”了。
Betty:Oh, my god!
哦,天哪!
Christina:What?
怎么了?
Betty:Christina, everything up until this point has been a big lie.
Christina,直到現在所有的一切都是騙人的!
I didn't get the job because I was qualified.
公司不是因為我的能力才雇用我的。
I got the job because Bradford Meade didn't want his son to be tempted to sleep with his assistant.
我得到這份工作是因為Bradford Meade不想再讓他的兒子被秘書勾引到上床。
Christina:And you have more than proven yourself.
你已經充分證明你的能力了。
Betty:It doesn't matter.I keep getting told that I have to twist the truth to fit in,and maybe I just don't belong to "Mode", and my bunny is paying the price for it.
我的能力這件事情不重要了。總是有人告訴我應該歪曲事實來適應,也許我本就不該來《時尚》的。我的巴尼兔就是為此付出的代價。
Christina:Your bunny?Listen, sweetheart, there's an awful lot of information coming out of your mouth right now, and to be honest, I can't really make any sense of it.
你的巴尼兔?聽著,親愛的,你說的情況很糟糕,而且老實說,我真的搞不懂是怎么回事。
Betty:Look, I just need to come clean to Daniel, tell him the truth.
聽著,我得向Daniel開誠布公,告訴他真相。
Christina:Well, the truth might get you fired.
說出真相你會被開除的。
Betty:Well, I need to do it. Bye, Christina.
我一定得這么做。再見,Christina。
Driver:There's hardly any traffic on the bridge, miss. We should be there in no time.
橋上路況很好。小姐。我們馬上就到了。
Betty:Great. This must be my lucky day.
太好了。今天肯定是我的幸運日。