影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Gina:Hello there.
你好啊。
Daniel:You have something that belongs to me.
你拿了我的東西。
Gina:Oh, you.
啊,是你。
Daniel:I want that book. I have your money.
我要那本書,我會給你錢。
Gina:Well...
這個嘛…
Betty:What are you doing here?
你在這里干嘛?
Walter:I'm working. What are you doing here?
我在工作啊。你又在這里干嘛?
Betty:Where did you get the TV?
你從哪弄來的電視機?
Gina:You guys are a little late. Someone else found out about the book.
你們來遲了一步。有人知道了這本書的下落。
Who knew this thing was like the freaking Dead Sea scrolls?
誰知道這本破書跟《死海古卷》一樣搶手啊?
Anyway, they came by earlier and gave me enough money for a new flat screen.L.C.D.
但無論如何,他們先你們一步,給了我足夠的錢買新的平板電視,液晶的,
even better than plasma.
比等離子的還好。
Daniel:Oh, my god.
我的天啊。
Betty:Someone else has the book?
別人把書拿走了?
Gina:Mets cap, big sunglasses, knew all about the book...
戴Mets牌的帽子和一副大墨鏡,對這書了如指掌…
Of course, if I had known it was yours, I would have held out.
當然,要是早知你要,我就留著了。