影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Wilhelmina:Betty's neighbor stole the book. This must be my lucky day.
Betty的鄰居偷了樣刊。今天肯定是我的幸運日。
Amanda:Vampira told me to let you know they're still waiting for your notes from the book.
Vampira讓我告訴你,他們還在等你對那本書提出自己的看法。
Daniel:Uh, uh, just tell them I'm—— I'm still going over it. I, uh, I ran out of post-its, okay?
呃,呃,告訴他們我——我還在整理。我,呃,我的便條用完了,好么?
Yeah. Oh, and, uh, call Betty again. Find out where the hell she—
哦,再給Betty打個電話。問問她究竟——
Okay! I'm not seeing the book in your hands. Why is that?
太好了!怎么沒見你拿書?怎么回事?
Betty:Because Gina Gambarro has it.
因為被Gina Gambarro拿走了。
Daniel:Gambarro? Gambarro. Is that a-a new designer?
Gambarro?Gambarro。是那個新來的設計師?
Betty:No, it's an old slut. She broke into my house, and she took it, and now she's holding it in ransom—
不,是個老婊子,她闖進了我家偷走了書,現在她以此勒索——
Daniel:What? W-w-wait. You told me you had the book. You said you were looking at it.
什么?等——等等。你說書在你手上的,你說你正在看。
Betty:Yeah, I lied...or I twisted the truth to try to buy some time and fix it.
是啊,我撒謊了…或者說我是歪曲事實,省情度勢想爭取點時間來解決它。
Daniel:Betty, you don't lie to me, ever. We're on the same team.
Betty,你怎么可以對我撒謊。我們是一條船上的。
I mean, we cannot afford to have those unretouched Natalie proofs out there in any way, shape or form, and I-I cannot tell you how royally it screwed with her and this entire magazine could be.
無論如何,不能讓Natalie的原始照片樣張以任何形式流傳出去,否則不管對她還是對整個雜志后果都不堪設想。
Betty:Because there are pictures of what she actually looks like?
就因為里面有張她真實樣貌的照片?
Daniel:Exactly. How much does this Gina want?
沒錯。Gina想要多少錢?
Betty:$4,000.00 .Daniel, I-I will pay you back with interest, or you can take it out of my check for the next five years. I'm so sorry.
4000美元。Daniel,我會連本帶利一起還你,或者在我未來五年的工資里扣。我真的很抱歉。
Daniel:Okay, stop, uh... we're gonna deal with this later.
好了,別說了…這個我們稍候再說。
Get my checkbook out of my top drawer and meet me downstairs. We're going to Queens.
從最上面的抽屜里拿支票本給我,我在樓下等你。咱們到皇后區去。
Betty:Daniel, they're all waiting for you.
Daniel,他們都在等你。
Daniel: Oh, right.
哦,對。