Wilhelmina:Well, it looks like our 10:00 meeting is finally beginning.
看起來我們10點的會議總算可以開始了。
We're all very excited to hear your thoughts on the book, Daniel.
我們都熱切期待著聽你發表對樣刊的看法,Daniel。
Where is the book, anyway?
對了,書在哪兒呢?
Daniel:Oh, uh, it's back there in my office. I see it.
哦,還放在我辦公室里。我看見它了。
Wilhelmina:Well, don't you need it to go through your notes with us?
你不跟我們說說你的意見嗎?
Daniel:Uh, actually, I just came in to tell you all.
呃,其實我就是進來告訴你們,
I-I think you did a great job on this issue, and I don't really have any notes, so...
我覺得你們做得很好,我真的沒有什么意見,所以…
Wilhelmina:Well, I do. You mind if I get it back so I can go through mine?
但我有,你不介意拿過來讓我提一下意見吧?
Daniel:You want the book back.
你想把書拿回來。
Wilhelmina:If it's not a problem.
如果沒什么問題的話。
Daniel:Actually, um, I might want to take one more look at it, just to make sure everything is perfect, you know?
事實上,呃,我還想再看一眼,確保完美無缺,知道嗎?
So why don't we meet back here, in, say, three hours?
我們稍后再來開會,大概——三小時后,好嗎?
It's great to see everyone.
很高興見到大家。
Jeff, how's the wife?
Jeff,你妻子怎么樣了?
Jeff:We're separating.
我們在鬧離婚。
Daniel:Great to hear it.
很高興聽你這么說。
Wilhelmina:Our fearless leader.
我們大無畏的領導。