影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Betty :Please! Gina, please!
求你!Gina,求你了!
Gina:Look, I have something you want, and you have something I want.
聽著,我有你想要的東西,你有我想要的東西。
Give me my 4 grand so I can get a new TV, and you get your book back.
給我四千塊,我就可以買一臺新電視,你也可以拿回你的書。
Betty:I don't have $4,000.
我沒有四千塊。
Gina:Then I probably won't take a check.
那就沒得談了。
Betty:Gina, this is my job. You cannot do this to me.
Gina,這關系到我的工作,別這樣做。
Gina:Oh, look at that. I accidentally tore a page.
哦,瞧瞧,我不小心撕壞了一頁。
Betty:No, no, no, no, don't. You don't do that. Don't do that, Gina.
不,不,不要。別這樣,不要啊,Gina。
Gina:Maybe you learned a little lesson here. No one screws with Gina Gambarro.
現在你明白了吧,沒人能跟Gina Gambarro作對。
Hilda:Then maybe you've learned a little lesson. Gina Gambarro should always latch her back door.
也許該明白的人是你,Gina Gambarro應該把后門拴上。
Gina:Get out of my house. I will call the police so fast. This is trespassing.
滾出去。我要報警,你這是私闖民宅。
Hilda:Oh, what do you call breaking into our house last night?
那你昨天入室行竊又叫做什么呢?
Gina:Look, she replaces my TV, and she gets her stupid book back.
她把電視賠給我,我就把那本破書還給她。
Hilda:Okay, I am only gonna ask you one time. Where is it?
好吧,我就問你一次。書在哪里?
Gina:I don't seem to remember.
我好像記不起來了。
Hilda:Well, maybe pulling that weave out of your head will jog your memory! It's right here!
好吧,也許松松頭皮能夠讓你想起來!就在這兒呢!
Betty:Hilda, just stop. Stop. The car's here. It's no use.
Hilda,快停下,住手。車來了,沒用了。
Look,I just... I need to go to the office and deal with this。
看看,我要回公司解決這事。
Gina:You are paying for this.
你會為此付出代價的!
Hilda:Well, I guess we owe you $4,000... And fifty cents.
好吧,我猜我們欠你四千塊…還要再加上50美分。