影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Betty:Oh, I bet you that's Walter.
我打賭是Walter。
Hilda:Ay, Betty, be nice.
Betty,對他客氣點。
Gina:Where the hell's my $4,000?
我的4,000塊錢呢?
Betty:What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊?
Gina:Uh, you broke my flat screen.
你弄壞了我的電視機。
Betty:Gina, I did not break your—
Gina,不是我弄壞的—
Gina:Listen, you barged into my house like a little Mexican banshee and slammed my door.
聽好了,是你像墨西哥女妖似的闖進我房子還砰地關上門。
Thing smashed right on the floor because of you.
因為這樣電視才會掉下來的。
Betty:Well, maybe if you stayed away from what wasn't yours...
要不是你占有了不屬于你的東西…
Gina:Oh, are you still hung up over that? Look, I want my money or a comparably priced 50-inch plasma installed.
你還在意那件事?聽著,你要么給錢,要么給我買臺價錢差不多的等離子。
Hilda:Bitch, out my house.
婊子,給我滾出去。
Gina:Oh, no, you did not just call me a...
哦,不,你不是稱呼我......?
Hilda:Oh, yes, I did!
我就叫你婊子!
Betty: Please be careful with the book. Gina, leave.
小心書。Gina,請出去。
Gina:Fine.Have it your way. But remember, Betty, I'm a bad seed. I did a year in juvie.
好吧。你自己看著辦吧。記著,Betty,我可不是省油的燈,我在少管所呆過一年。
Hilda:Ooh, I'm gonna whup that girl's ass.
啊,真想揍她一頓。
Dad:Did I miss something on the telenovela?
我錯過了什么好戲了嗎?