Rachel: Wow, this is so cool, you guys. The entire city is blacked out!
哇,太酷了,你們看。全城停電!
Monica: Mom says it's all of Manhattan, parts of Brooklyn and Queens, and they have no idea when it's coming back on.
我媽說Manhattan全部停了Brooklyn區和Queens區部分停電,而且還不知道什么時候來電。
Rachel: Wow, you guys, this is big.
哇,你們(看),這可是大事。
Monica: Pants and a sweater? Why, mom? Who am I gonna meet in a blackout? Power company guys? Eligible looters? Could we talk about this later? OK.
長褲和運動衫?為什么,媽?大停電的時候還要我去見誰?電力公司的家伙?年齡合適的搶劫犯?我們可以以后再說這個嗎?好了。
Phoebe: Can I borrow the phone? I want to call my apartment and check on my grandma. (to Monica) What's my number?
能借用一下電話嗎?我想打回去問問我奶奶怎么樣。我的號碼是多少?
Phoebe: Well, I never call me.
恩,我從來就不給我自己打電話。
Chandler: Oh my God, it's that Victoria's Secret model. Something... something Goodacre.
哦,我的天,那是“維多利亞秘密”的模特。叫什么……什么Goodacre。
Jill: Hi Mom, it's Jill.
嗨媽,我是Jill。
Chandler: She's right, it's Jill. Jill Goodacre. Oh my God. I am trapped in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre! Is it a vestibule? Maybe it's an atrium.
她說對了,是Jill Goodacre。哦我的天,我和Jill Goodacre一起被關在銀行取款機室!是前廳嗎?也許中廳。
Oh, yeah, that is the part to focus on, you idiot!
哦,是啊,要關心的就是這個,笨蛋!
Jill: I'm fine. I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule.
對,我很好。我剛被困在銀行了,在一個取款機室里。
Chandler: Jill says vestibule... I'm going with vestibule.
Jill說前廳……我也要說前廳。
Jill: I'm fine. No, I'm not alone... I don't know, some guy.
我很好。不,不只我一個……我不認識,一個男的。
Chandler: Oh! Some guy. Some guy. Hey Jill, I saw you with some guy last night. Yes, he was some guy.
哦!一個男的,一個男的。嗨,Jill,我昨晚看到你和一個男的在一起哦。對,是一個男的。
Joey: Hi everyone.
大家好。
Ross: And officiating at tonight's black out, is Rabbi Tribbiani.
今晚這個停電夜的祭司,是Rabbi Tribbiani。
Joey: Well, Chandler's old roommate was Jewish, and these are the only candles we have, so... Happy Chanukah, everyone.
恩,Chandler的舊室友是個猶太人,我們只有這些蠟燭,所以……祝大家光明節快樂。
Phoebe: Eww, look. Ugly Naked Guy lit a bunch of candles.
哦,看。丑裸男點亮了幾根蠟燭。
Rachel: That had to hurt!
肯定疼死了!
Chandler: Alright, alright, alright. It's been fourteen and a half minutes and you still have not said one word. Oh God, do something. Just make contact, smile!
好吧,好吧,好吧。已經14分半鐘了而你還是沒有說一個字。哦上帝,做點什么吧。只是打個招呼,微笑!
Chandler: There you go!
這不就行了!
Chandler: You're definitely scaring her.
你明顯嚇到她了。
Jill: Hello? Oh, hi mom. Mom! Mom you're tripping .Dexter is a dog, the black out is scaring him. You'd pee in dad's shoes too if you didn't know what's going on. All right, call me back. Mother's.
喂?媽媽。媽,媽媽!你嚇壞了!Dexter是一條狗,停電把它嚇壞了。如果你不知道,你也可以尿在爸爸的鞋子里他不知道發生了什么。好吧,給我回電話。媽媽。
Chandler: Yeah, Atta boy! A word. That wasn't so hard. Mother's. Yeah! Mother's Yeah! Perfect. Don't smile.
是啊,好小伙。一個詞。這樣不壞,是的,媽媽!媽媽!是的,完美!不要笑。
Jill: Would you like to call somebody?
你要不要給誰打個電話?
Chandler: Yeah, about 300 guys I went to high school with. Yeah, thanks.
是啊,(想告訴)大概300個高中同學。好的,謝謝。