Joey:Excuse me? Can they warm it up? I am concerned about goose bumps.
不好意思,他們的熱身怎么樣了?我冷的雞皮疙瘩都起來了。
Director:Okay, everybody ready?
好,都準備好了嗎?
Joey:Uh, listen, I just wanna thank you for this great opportunity. I mean ,I know this is the first step, but I hope that someday.
聽著,我只是想謝謝你給我這么好的機會,我知道這只是第一步,但是我期待有一天。
Director:Lose the robe.
脫浴袍。
Joey:Right. Okay. Losing the robe. (He takes off the robe.) And the robe is lost.
對,好的。脫浴袍。浴袍脫完了。
Director:Okay, everybody, we'd like to get this in one take, please. Let's roll it.. water's working ... and... action.
好,大家注意,這個鏡頭我們最好一次過,拜托。開機……放水……然后……開拍。
Director:And cut. Hey, Butt Guy, what the hell are you doing?
停。嗨,屁股男,你到底在干什么?
Joey:Well, I'm- I'm showering.
恩,我、我在淋浴啊。
Director:No, that was clenching.
不,你在擠屁股。
Joey:Oh. Well, the way I see it, the guy's upset here, y'know? I mean, his wife's dead, his brother's missing... I think his butt would be angry here.
哦,恩,我是這樣想的,這個男的正心煩意亂,你知道嗎?我是說,他太太死了,他的兄弟又失蹤……我認為他的臀部應該比較憤怒。
Director:I think his butt would like to get this shot before lunch. Once again, rolling... water working... and action....and cut. What was that?
我認為他的臀部應該在午飯前拍完這場。再來一次,開機……放水……然后開拍……然后停。這是干什么?
Joey:I was going for quiet desperation. But if you have to ask...
我在表現沉默中絕望的感覺。不過如果你一定要……
Chandler:God, I love these fingers...
上帝,我愛這些手指……
Aurora:Thank you.
謝謝。
Chandler:No, actually I meant my fingers. Look at 'em, look at how happy they are.
不,實際上我是指我的手指。看看他們,看看他們多快樂。
Aurora:Oh my God, I'm late.
哦天吶,我遲到了。
Chandler:Oh no nonononononnononono, don't go..
哦不不不不不不不,別走……
Aurora:Okay.
好吧。
Chandler:Don't go.
別走。
Aurora:Okay. Oh no, I have to.
好吧。哦不,我必須得走。
Chandler:Too bad, she's leaving.
太糟了,她要走。
Aurora:I'm sorry. He'll be waiting for me.
對不起。他會等我的。
Chandler:Well, I thought- I thought you talked to Rick.
恩,我以為、我以為你和Rick說過了。
Aurora:It's not Rick.
不是 Rick。
Chandler:What, Ethan? He got to spend the whole day with you!
什么,Ethan?他和你呆了一整天了!
Aurora:No, it's-it's Andrew.
不,是、是Andrew。
Chandler:I know there'll be many moments in the years to come when I'll regret asking the following question, but- And Andrew is?
我知道我問了接下來的問題后會后悔很多年,不過,Andrew是?
Aurora:He's... new.
他是……新認識的。
Chandler:Oh, so what you're saying is you're not completely fulfilled by Rick, Ethan and myself?
哦,那就是說 Rick, Ethan和我還不能滿足你?
Aurora:No, that's not exactly what I was.
不,我以前不完全是這樣。
Chandler:Well, y'know, most women would kill for three guys like us.
恩,你知道,很多女人會被我們三人迷死的。
Aurora:So what do you want?
那你想要什么?
Chandler:You.
你。
Aurora:You have me!
你有我了!
Chandler:Nono, just you.
不不,只是你。
Aurora:What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Chandler:Lose the other guys.
離開其他男人。
Aurora:...Like, ...all of them?
……像,……他們所有人?
Chandler:C'mon, we're great together, why not?
拜托,我們在一起很好啊,為什么不呢?
Aurora:Why can't we just have what we have now?
為什么我們不能保持現在這樣呢?
Why can't we just talk, and laugh, and make love, without feeling obligated to one another... and up until tonight I thought that's what you wanted too.
為什么不能只是談天說地、歡笑、做愛而不用感到要對其他人負責任……而且直到今晚之前我都以為這也是你想要的。
Chandler:Well, y'know, part of me wants that, but it's like I'm two guys, y'know? I mean, one guy's going "Shut up! This is great!"
恩,你知道的,有時我是想這樣,不過好像有兩個我似的,你懂嗎?我是說,一個會說“閉嘴!這很棒!”
But there's this other guy. Actually it's the same guy that wells up every time that Grinch's heart grows three sizes and breaks that measuring device...
但還有另一個,實際上這個我每次都冒出來就像Grinch的心長大了三倍一樣破壞了計量器。
And he's saying, y'know, "This is too hard! Get out! Get out!"
而他就會說,恩,“這太讓人受不了了!離開!離開!”
Aurora:So... which one of the two guys will you listen to?
那……你會聽那一個的?
Chandler:I don't know, I-I have to listen to both of them, they don't exactly let each other finish...
我不知道,我、我都聽,他們都沒完全說服我……
Aurora:Which one?
那一個?
Chandler:...The second guy.
……第二個。
Aurora:Well, call me if you change your mind.
恩,改變主意后打電話給我。
Chandler:Sorry, the first guy runs the lips.
對不起,第一個在控制嘴唇。