Rachel:Tah-daaah!
當當!
Chandler:Are we greeting each other this way now? 'Cause I like that.
我們現在用這種方式互相問候嗎?因為我喜歡這樣。
Rachel:Look! I cleaned! I did the windows, I did the floors... I even used all the attachments on the vacuum, except that little round one with the bristles, I don't know what that's for.
看!我搞的清潔!我擦了窗子,我拖了地……我甚至使用了吸塵器的所有吸頭,除了那個帶刷子的小圓頭沒有用,我不知道那個是用來做什么的。
Ross:Oh yeah, nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.
哦是,沒人知道。而且我們沒想過有人會問。
Rachel:Well, what do you think?
恩,你們看怎么樣?
All:Very clean! It looks great! Terrific!
非常干凈!棒極了!了不起!
Monica:...Oh! I-I see you moved the green ottoman.
……哦!我-我發現你移動了那個綠色的墊腳凳。
All:Uh-oh...
啊——哦……
Monica:How-how did that happen?
怎么,怎么會這樣呢?
Rachel:I dunno.. I-I thought it looked better there. And I- and also, it's an extra seat around the coffee table.
感謝上帝你沒去把那些雜志攤開。我的意思是,她會把你的眼珠挖出來的。
Monica:You guys, I am not that bad!
你們這些家伙,我沒那么可惡吧!
Phoebe:Yeah, you are, Monica. Remember when I lived with you? You were like, a little, y'know, (psycho) Ree! Ree! Ree! Ree!
是,你就是那樣,Monica.。記得我和你一起住的時候嗎?你就像,有一點,恩,嘰!嘰!嘰!
Monica:That is so unfair!
這不太公平吧!
Ross:Oh c'mon! When we were kids, yours was the only Raggedy Ann doll that wasn't raggedy!
哦想想吧!我們小時候,你的破爛娃娃是唯一不爛的。
Monica:Okay, so I'm responsible, I'm organised. But hey, I can be a kook.
好吧,那我是有責任感、愛整潔。但是,嗨,我也可以是個邋遢怪。
Ross:Alright, you madcap gal, try to imagine this :the phone bill arrive ,but you donnot pay it right away.
好吧,你這瘋婆子。想像一下這個:電話費帳單寄來了,但是你不去立刻付款。
Monica:Why not?
為什么不?
Ross:Because you're a koo-k! Instead you wait until they send you a notice.
因為你是個懶散的人!要一直等到催款通知送來才付款。
Monica:I could do that.
我可以這樣做。
Rachel:Okay, uh, you let me go grocery shopping.
你讓我去雜貨店買東西。
Monica:No problem.
沒問題。
Rachel:I am not done .and I buy laundry detergent, but it's not the one with the easy-pour spout.
我還沒說完,我買洗滌劑,是沒安“易倒口”的那種。
Monica:Why would someone do that?! ...One might wonder. But I would be fine with that.
為什么要買這種?!……也許有人會吃驚吧.但是我沒問題.
Chandler:Someone's left a glass on the coffee table. There's no coaster. It's a cold drink, it's a hot day.
有人放了個玻璃杯在咖啡桌上。沒有杯墊。又是一杯冷飲,而且是夏天。
Little beads of condensation are inching their way closer and closer to the surface of the wood...
表面凝結的小水珠緩緩地流下,越來越接近木質的桌面……
Monica:STOP IT! ...Oh my God. It's true! Who am I?
停下!……哦我的天吶,這是真的啊!我倒底是個什么樣的人啊?
Ross:Monica? You're Mom.
Monica?你是個天生的媽媽。、