Joey: (on phone) Uh huh.. uh huh... oh my God! Okay! Okay, I'll be there! (He hangs up and to all.) That was my agent. (He tosses and catches the phone.) My agent has just gotten me a job...in the new Al Pacino movie!
恩哼……恩哼……哦我的天!好的!好的,我會去!那是我的經紀人。我的經紀人剛給我找了一個角色……在Al Pacino 的新片中!
All: Oh my God! Whoah!
哦,我的天!哇!
Monica: Well, what's the part?
恩,演什么?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy's the reason I became an actor! "I'm out of order? Pfeeeh. You're out of order! This whole courtroom's out of order!"
你會相信嗎?Al Pacino!就是因為他我才想當演員!“我亂來?呸,你才亂來!整個法庭都在亂來!”
Phoebe: Seriously, what-what's the part?
說正經的,是什么,你演什么?
Joey: "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!"
“就在我以為我已經出局的時候,他們又把我拽回去!”
Ross: C'mon, seriously, Joey, what's the part?
別這樣,說真的,Joey ,演什么?
Joey: ...I'm his (mumbles)
……我是他的
Rachel: You're, you're 'mah mah mah' what?
你是,你是“嘛嘛嘛”什么?
Joey: ...I'm his butt double. 'Kay? I play Al Pacino's butt. Alright? He goes into the shower, and then- I'm his butt.
……我是他的臀部替身。行了吧?我演Al Pacino 的臀部,好了嗎?他進去淋浴,然后,我演他的臀部。
Monica: (trying not to laugh) Oh my God.
哦,我的天。
Joey: C'mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino's in it, and that's big!
別這樣,你們這些家伙。這可是一部真正電影,而且是Al Pacino 出演,是部大制作!
Chandler: Oh no, it's terrific, it's... it's... y'know, you deserve this, after all your years of struggling, you've finally been able to crack your way into show business.
哦不,這太棒了,這是……這是……要知道,這是你應得的,你奮斗了這么多年,終于可以躋身演藝圈了。
Joey: Okay, okay, fine! Make jokes, I don't care! This is a big break for me!
好吧,好吧,好了!笑吧,我不在乎!這對我可是個重大機遇!
Ross: You're right, you're right, it is...So you gonna invite us all to the big opening?
你說得對,你說得對,確實是……那你會邀請我們大家去參加盛大的首映式嗎?
Monica: Alright, alright, alright...
來了,來了,來了……
Joey: Here. I need to borrow some moisturizer.
給。我想借點保濕乳液。
Monica: For what?
干什么用?
Joey: Whaddya think? Today's the big day! You got any tweezers? I think I have a rogue hair.
你認為呢?今天可是個大日子!你有鑷子嗎?我的頭發太亂了。
Monica: Oh my God. Okay, go into the bathroom, use whatever you want, just don't ever tell me what you did in there.
哦我的天。好的,去浴室吧,想用什么都可以,只是千萬別告訴我你在里面做什么。
Joey: Thank you!
謝了!
Chandler: Where's Joey? His mom's on the phone.
Joey呢?他媽媽打電話來了。
Monica: He's in the bathroom. I don't think you wanna go in there!
他在浴室。我想你最好別去!
Chandler: C'mon, we're roommates!
拜托,我們是室友!
My eyes!! My eyes!!
我的眼睛!我的眼睛!
Monica: I warned you...
我警告過你……
Rachel: Who is being loud?
誰在大喝大叫啊?
Chandler: Oh, that would be Monica. Hey, listen, I wanna borrow a coupla things, Aurora spent the night, I really wanna make her breakfast.
哦,可能是 Monica。嗨,聽著,我想借點東西,Aurora 在這兒過的夜,我是真想給她弄點早餐。
Monica: Oh, you got the whole night, huh?
哦,你們整晚都在一起,???
Chandler: Yeah, well, I only have twenty minutes until Ethan, so, y'know..
對,恩,還剩20分鐘了就該 Ethan了,所以,你知道……
Rachel: Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?
哦,我怎么覺得有點酸溜溜的?
Chandler: No, no resentment, believe me, it's worth it. Oaky? Y'know in a relationship you have these key moments that you know you'll remember for the rest of your life?
不,沒有,相信我,這絕對值。好嗎?你知道在戀愛的時候,那些甜蜜的時刻會讓你終生難忘吧?
Well, every- single- second is like that with Aurora.. and I've just wasted about thirty-five of them talking to you people, so, uh...
恩,和 Aurora.在一起的每一秒鐘都是……而我剛剛卻浪費了35秒鐘跟你們這些人說話,所以,呃。
Monica, can you help me with the door?
Monica,能幫我開開門嗎?
Monica: Sure. Oh, um, Chandler? Y'know, the-the old Monica would-would remind you to scrub that Teflon pan with a plastic brush...But I'm not gonna do that.
當然可以。哦,恩,Chandler?你知道,從前那個Monica可能會、可能會提醒你,刷洗有特弗龍的平底鍋的時候要用塑料刷子……不過我不會。