With all the lights out you can actually see the stars.
所有的等都滅了,你就能真正的看到星星了。
Hmmm... this is so nice.
恩~。這真不錯。
OK, I have a question. Well, actually, it's not so much a question as.. more of a general wondering... ment. OK.
好吧,我有個問題。恩,實際上,不太像是問題……更像是一般的驚訝……驚奇。 好。
OK. Here goes. For a while now, I've been wanting to, um... Ohhh!
好,是這樣。現在暫時,我想,恩…… 哦!
Yes, yes, that's right...
是,是,對……
Oh, look at the little cat!
哦,看那只小貓咪!
What? Ow!
什么?噢!
I'm on top of the world, looking down on creation and the only explanation I can find, is the wonders I've found ever since you’ve been around...
我在世界之巔,俯看萬物,只能找到唯一的說明,就是這種奇妙的發現,自從……
This is just Bactine. It won't hurt.
只是巴克丁藥水。不會痛的。
Sorry, that was wax.
抱歉,是蠟油。
Oh, poor little Tooty is scared to death. We should find his owner.
哦,可憐的小貓咪嚇壞了。我們得找到它的主人。
Why don't we just put 'poor little Tooty' out in the hall?
為什么我們不把這只“可憐的小貓咪”丟到走廊去?
During a blackout? He'd get trampled! Yeah?
在停電的時候?它會被踩死的! 是嗎?
You know, on second thought, gum would be perfection. 'Gum would be perfection'?
你知道,我重新考慮了一下,口香糖是絕佳的選擇。 口香糖是絕佳的選擇
'Gum would be perfection.' Could have said 'gum would be nice,' or 'I'll have a stick,' but no, no, no, no. For me, gum is perfection. I loathe myself.
“口香糖是絕佳的選擇”我大可說“我也來一片,但,不不不 我說的是口香糖是絕佳的選擇”,我真鄙視我自己
Oh no, the Mendels, they hate all living things, right?
哦不,這是Mendels,他們討厭所有生物,是啊?
Oh. Hi. We just found this cat and we're looking for the owner.
哦,嗨。我們剛發現這只貓,在找它的主人。
Er, yeah, it's mine.
呃,對,是我的。
He seems to hate you. Are you sure?
它好像討厭你。你確定嗎?
Yeah, it's my cat. Give me my cat.
是,是我的貓。把貓還我。
Wait a minute. What's his name?
等一下。它叫什么名字?
Ehhhh... B-Buttons.
恩~……B-Buttons。
Bob Buttons?
Bob Button?
Mmm. Bob Buttons. Here, Bob Buttons.
恩。Bob Buttons。來,Bob Buttons。
Oooh! You are a very bad man!
哦!你真是個壞人!
You owe me a cat.
你們欠我一只貓。
Here, kitty-kitty. Here kitty-kitty. Where did you go, little kitty-kitty-kitty? Here kitty-kitty-kitty-kitty... Wow.
來這兒,貓咪。來這兒,貓咪。到哪兒去了,小貓咪咪?來,咪咪咪咪…… 哇哦。