Ross:Blah blah blah, blah blah blah... blah blaaaaaah.
叭啦叭啦叭啦,叭啦叭啦叭啦……叭啦啦。
Joey:That's was not tousle.
這可不是把頭發弄亂而已。
Ross:WhaWhat did he say that was so funny?
什什么事情他說得那么好笑?
Rachel:I have absolutely no idea.
我完全聽不懂。
Ross:That's... that's classic.
這真是……真是太棒了。
Rachel:Oh my God, you guys, what am I doing? What am I doing? This is so unme!
哦我的天,你們說說,我在做什么?我在做什么?這太非我了!
Monica:If you want, I'll do it.
如果你同意的話,我上。
Phoebe:I know, I just want to bite his bottom lip. But I won't.
我知道,我只想咬他的下嘴唇。不過我不會的。
Rachel:God, the first time he smiled at me... those three seconds were more exciting than three weeks in Bermuda with Barry.
上帝,他第一次對我微笑的時候……那三秒鐘比和Barry在百慕大呆三個星期都要令人激動。
Phoebe:You know, did you ride mopeds? Beause I've heard... oh, I see... it's not about that right now. OK.
你知道,你騎過電動自行車嗎?因為我聽說……哦,我明白……現在不是說這個的時候。好吧。
Rachel:I know it's superficial and we have nothing in common. And we don't even speak the same language but Goooooooddddddd.
我知道這樣很膚淺,而且我們毫無共同點。而且我們甚至連語言都不通,但是天吶。
Ross:Paolo. Hi.
Paolo,嗨。
Paolo:Ross!
Ross!
Ross:Listen. Um, listen. Something you should... know... um, Rachel and I... we're kind of a thing.
聽著。恩,聽著。有些事情你應該……知道……恩,Rachel和我……我們是那種事情。
Paolo:Thing?
事情?
Ross:Thing, yes. Thing.
事情。對。事情。
Paolo:Ah, you... have the sex?
啊,你們……有性關系?
Ross:No, no, no. Technically the... sex is not... being had, but that's... see, that's not the point.
不,不,不。從技術上講……性關系沒有……發生過,不過那……恩,那不是重點。
See, um, the point is that... Rachel and I should be, er, together. You know, and if you get in the.... um...
恩,呃,重點是……Rachel和我會,呃,在一起。你知道,而如果你跑上……恩……
Paolo:Bed?
床?
Ross:No, no, that's not where I was going. Er, if you get in the... way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad.
不,不,我不是要說那個。呃,如果你跑上……這條路,阻攔我們變成那種事情,那我會,恩,非常傷心。
Paolo:Oh!
哦!
Ross:Yeah! Se vice?
對!明白了嗎?
Paolo:Si.
明白了
Ross:So you do know a little English.
那么你還是懂點英語的。
Paolo:little.
少……一點點。
Ross:Do you know the word crapweasel?
你知道crapweasel這個詞嗎?
Paolo:No.
不知道。
Ross:That's funny, because you know, you are a huge crapweasel!
真有趣,因為要知道,你就是個大賤人!
Jill:Chandler, we've been here for an hour doing this! Now watch, it's easy.
Chandler,我們已經在這兒玩這個玩了一個小時了!現在看著,很容易的。
Chandler:OK.
好的。
Jill:Ready? Okay? Now try it.
準備好了?試試看。
Jill:No, you've got to whip it.
不,你得用點力把它蕩出去。
Phoebe:Oh, look look look. The last candle's about to burn out. 10, 9, 8, 7... negative 46, negative 47, negative 48.
哦,看看看。最后一根蠟燭要燃完了。10,9,8,7…………負46,負47,負48……
Ross:Thank you.
謝謝你。
Phoebe:Thanks.
謝謝。
Ross:Kinda... spooky without any lights.
沒有光線有點……陰森森的。
Joey:Bwahhahhah!
哇哈哈哈!
Ross:OK, guys, guys? I have the definitive one. Mwwwooooohahhah.
好吧,你們這些家伙?我來最后一個。哇~哈~哈……
Ross:Oh.. oh... oh.
哦……哦……哦
Joey:Hey Ross. This probably isn't the best time to bring it up, but you have to throw a party for Monica.
嗨,Ross,現在提這件事可能不是最好的時候,不過你得為Monica準備個派對。
Jill:Well, this has been fun.
恩,這次很開心。
Chandler:Yes. Yes, thanks for letting me use your phone... and for saving my life.
是。是的,謝謝你借我電話……還救了我的命。
Jill:Well, goodbye Chandler. I had a great blackout. See ya.
恩,再見Chandler。我渡過了一個很棒的停電夜。再見。
Chandler:Hi, um, I'm account number 7143457. And, uh, I don't know if you got any of that, but I would really like a copy of the tape.
嗨,恩,我的賬號是7143457。還有,恩,我不知道你們是否錄下來了,不過我是真的想要一份這盒帶子的拷貝。