Joey: It's never gonna happen.
永遠不會發生的。
Ross: What?
什么?
Joey: You and Rachel.
你和Rachel之間。
Ross: What? Me and Ra? Why not?
什么?為什么不會?
Joey: Because you waited too long to make your move, and now you're in the friend zone.
因為你等太久都不行動,現在你已經在朋友區了。
Ross: No, no, no. I'm not in the zone.
不,不,不。我沒在那個區。
Joey: Ross, you're mayor of the zone.
Ross,你是那個區的領導。
Ross: I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah. I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to...
我正在一步步來,好嗎?我正在打好基礎。對,我的意思是,每天我都前進一小步,更接近……
Joey: Priesthood! Look Ross, I'm telling you, she has no idea what you're thinking.
更接近神父!看看Ross,我告訴你,她根本不知道你在想什么。
Ross: She just ran her fingers through my hair. Would you missing that interaction?
她剛剛用她的手指縷我的頭發。你還念那種作用力嗎?
Joey: No, no, no. This is running fingers your hair, okay? Now this is a tousle. If you don't ask her out soon you're going to end up stuck in the zone forever.
不,不,不。這才是縷你的頭發。這不過是弄亂你的頭發罷了。如果你不趕快約她,你將永遠呆在那個區了。
Ross: I will, I will. See, I'm waiting for the right moment. (Joey looks at him) What? What, now?
我會的,我會的。恩,我在等好時機。什么?什么,現在?
Joey: Yeeeeaaaahhh! What's messing you up? The wine? The candles? The moonlight? You've just got to go up to her and say, 'Rachel, I think that...'
是了!是什么把你搞暈了嗎?酒?蠟燭?月光?你只需要直接走上去說,“Rachel,我想……”
Ross: Shhhh!
噓!
Rachel: What are you shushing?
噓什么?
Ross: We're shushing... because... we're trying to hear something. Listen. (everyone is silent) Don't you hear that?
我們在噓……因為……我們在聽一種聲音。聽。你聽到了嗎?
Rachel: Ahhhh!
啊!
Ross: See?
聽到了?
Rachel: Huh.
呃。
Jill: Would you like some gum?
要不要口香糖?
Chandler: Um, is it sugarless?
恩,是不含糖的嗎?
Jill: Sorry, it's not.
抱歉,不是。
Chandler: Oh, then no thanks. What the hell was that? Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled animal carcass, you take it.
哦,那不用了謝謝。到底怎么回事?記住:如果Jill Goodacre請你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她請你吃撕爛的動物尸體,你就得吃。
Phoebe: New York City has no power, and the milk is getting sour. But to me it is not scary, because I stay away from dairy.... la la la, la la, la la...
紐約沒有電,牛奶在發酸。但是我不驚慌,因為我不喝牛奶……啦啦啦,啦啦,啦啦……
Ross: OK, here goes.
好,就這么辦。
Joey: Are you going to do it?
這準備去了?
Ross: I'm going to do it.
我準備去。
Joey: Do you want any help?
要幫忙嗎?
Ross: You come out there, you're a dead man.
你要是跟出來,你就死定了。
Joey: Good luck, man.
祝你好運,兄弟。
Ross: Thanks. (Joey hugs him) OK.
謝謝。好了。
Joey: OK.
好。
Joey: Hey, where are you going?
喂,你要去哪里?
Monica: Outside.
外面啊。
Joey: You can't go out there.
你不能去那兒。
Monica: Why not?
什么不能?
Joey: Because of... the reason.
因為……這個原因。
Monica: And that would be?
那么原因是?
Joey: I, um, can't tell you.
我,呃,不能告訴你。
Monica: Joey, what's going on?
Joey,怎么回事?
Joey: OK, you've got to promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.
好吧,你必須保證你無論如何都不要告訴Ross是我跟你說的。
Monica: About what?
關于什么的?
Joey: He's planning your birthday party.
他正在計劃給你開生日派對。
Monica: Oh my God! I love him!
哦,我的天!我愛他!
Joey: (as Phoebe enters) You'd better act surprised.
你到時要表現出驚喜。
Phoebe: About what?
裝什么?
Monica: My surprise party!
我的驚喜派對
Phoebe: What surprise party?
什么驚喜派對?
Monica: Oh stop it. Joey already told me.
哦別裝了。Joey都告訴我了。
Phoebe: Well, he didn't tell me.
恩,他沒告訴我。
Joey: Hey, don't look at me. This is Ross's thing.
嗨,別看我。這是Ross的事情。
Phoebe: This is so typical. I'm always the last one to know everything.
這太典型了。任何事我總是最后一個知道。
Monica: No, you are not. We tell you stuff.
不,不是這樣。我們什么都告訴你的。
Phoebe: Yuh-huh! I was the last one to know when Chandler got bitten by the peacock at the zoo. I was the last one to know when you had a crush on Joey when he was moving in.
是哦!我最后一個知道錢Chandler在公園被孔雀咬了。我最后一個知道Joey剛搬來時你對他有好感。
Phoebe: Looks like I was second to last.
看起來我是倒數第二個(知道)。
Joey: You had a crush on me?
你對我有意思?
Monica: All right .It's wasn't a crush. It's a dent
好吧,這不算是有意思,是有點印象。
Joey: Big dent?
很深的印象?
Monica: You were moving your furniture. I thought you had nice arms. That's all.
你動了我的家具,我覺得你的胳膊不錯,僅此而已。
Joey: Nice arms, huh? Hey, Mon, I'm moving the chair. Do anything for you?
哦,胳膊不錯,是嗎?嘿,Mon,我在搬椅子哦。你有什么感覺嗎?