Boy redefines lack of imagination.
小子 重復創意可沒什么想像力
Ah. That's where you've been.
就是這感覺
Let me ask you something.
問個問題
What do women want?
女人想要什么?
Who cares?
誰關心這個?
You mentioned the other night that your daughter had been to a psychiatrist.
那天晚上你提到你女兒去看了心理醫生
I'm sure you must be mistaken about that.
你誤會了
You know what?
你知道
I am very comfortable with my mind:
我滿足于目前的思維狀態
Thoughts clean and unclean,
干凈的不干凈的念頭
loving and... the opposite of that.
有愛的...以及相反一面的念頭
But I'm not a woman.
但我不是女人
And I think it behooves any man to toss all female troubles into the hands of a stranger.
而且我認為任何男人都希望把女人的麻煩交給別人解決
We had one headshrinker in the army.
我們團隊里有心理醫生
A gossip, busting with other people's thoughts.
成天窺探別人的想法
Hasn't changed much, just costs more.
這些人沒啥鬼用 就是能收你不少錢
And you can't shoot at them.
你又不能殺了他們
We live in troubling times.
我們生活在麻煩不斷的時代里
We do?
是嗎?
Who could not be happy with all this?
擁有了這些誰還會不高興
Jesus, you know what they want?
老天 你知道她們想要什么?
Everything.
一切
Especially if the other girls have it.
尤其是其他女人擁有的
Trust me, psychiatry is just this year's candy-pink stove.
相信我 心理醫生只不過是安撫她們的工具
It's just more happiness.
再多給她們些快樂就好