They see a rocket,they start building a bomb shelter.
他們看到火箭就開始建爆炸避難所
What? How do you get there?
什么? 你怎么想到那兒去了?
I don't think it's ridiculous to assume we're looking for other planets
我不認為尋找另一個適于居住的星球是荒唐的
because this one will end.
因為這個星球總有一天完蛋
I thought we had something here.
我以為我們這個想法不錯
Who is this moron flying around space?
繞著太空轉的這個蠢蛋是誰?
I mean, he pees in his pants.
我是說 他尿尿都是尿在褲子里
Brass tacks, who buys this?
說點兒實際的 誰買這東西?
Some woman.
某些女人
Your girl or your mother will pick this up walking through the grocery store or the druggist's.
是你女朋友或你媽媽在雜貨店或藥店里買它
We should be asking ourselves,"What do women want?"
我們應該問自己"女人想要什么?"
I don't know, but I wish I had it.
我不知道 但我希望我有她們想要的
Maybe a chesty alien girl also wants to get into his suit.
也許一個豐滿的外星女孩兒想鉆到他的宇航服里
I'm not asking "what do women want"in some bullshitresearch psychology way.
我不要知道心理調查里 說女人想要什么 那都是胡扯
I'm asking,what would make a woman look at this man's deodorantand say "I want that"?
我要的是那種女人看著這個男人除臭劑會說"我要這個"的想法
Well, I've stopped trying to figure out what they think.
我一直在努力搞明白她們在想什么
Maybe I should stop paying you.
也許我該把你開了
Well, I always thought women like the way we smell.
我一直認為女人喜歡我們的體味
That explains a lot.
這么說好了很多
I feel like we're close here.
我覺得沒離題太多啊?
I mean, this one...
我是說 這個?
the can's right side up,
除臭劑飛到了外太空
but the guy's upside-down.
這個男的回到了地球
No. Let's bring it down to Earth.
得了吧 把它拉回地球來
You think they want a cowboy?
你認為她們想要個牛仔
He's quiet and strong.
他安靜強壯
He always brings the cattle home safe.
總是安全放牛回家
You watch TV.
你們是看電視
What if they want something else?
如果她們想要其它的呢?
Inside, some...
內心渴望的一些...
mysterious wish that we're ignoring.
被我們忽略的隱秘希望