Boat's in the water.
一切都塵埃落定了。
Your cousin Sara had her baby.
你表姐Sarah有了孩子。
Named it after your Uncle Skip.
跟你叔叔Skip一個名字。
I think that's nice.
我覺得很好。
Everything's all ready in the trunks.
所有的東西都在行李箱里。
We do hope you and Trudy will be making it out to the house this summer.
真希望你和Trudy今年夏天能把房子搞定。
We'll try, but I'm not sure I'll be able to take the time off from work.
我們會盡力 我不確定能從工作中騰出時間。
Work?
工作?
Ha. I still don't understand what you do.
我還是不知道你做什么
I'd hate for you to miss the blackberries.
我可不想你懷念黑莓
Run into you at the club, you're working.
你去俱樂部 是在工作
At a restaurant, you're working.
你去餐廳 還是在工作
Taking people out to dinner,wining and whoring.
帶人出去吃飯 喝酒 泡妞
No job for a white man.
沒有一項工作是白人該做的
She's made such a nice addition to the table.
她坐在桌邊很漂亮
So nice and appreciative.
優雅充滿了感激
There's a lot more to it than that.
不止那些
Advertising. Really?
廣告 真的嗎?
See, if someone were to tell me there's a lot more to the law,I'd believe him.
如果告訴我法律不止這些 我會相信
I can't explain how business works to you.
我沒法向你解釋商業運作
Trudy found an apartment that she likes.
Trudy找到她喜歡的公寓
Did she? Whereabouts?
真的? 在哪兒?
83rd and Park. Very nice.
公園大道83號街 很漂亮
Are you sure you want to be that far uptown?
你想住在離市中心那么遠的地方?
It's not that far, Dad.
沒那么遠 爸爸
It falls off after 79th.
過了79號街就算遠
No, darling. They fall off after 86th.
不 過了86街才算遠
It's a very nice area.
那地方不錯
It is.
確實
And, well.
而且
it's actually kind of expensive,
有點貴
so we're going to need help with the down payment.
所以我們付首期 需要些幫助
Really?
是嗎?
Yes.
對
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
我覺得這不是個好主意
And why is that?
為什么?
I just don't think it's a good idea.
我就是覺得這樣不好
You thought it was a good idea to help Bud when he hit that girl on her bike in Montauk last summer.
Bud去年夏天在Montauk撞到騎車的女孩時
What did that cost?
你替他付錢就是個好主意?
I presume it's your profession that is responsible for this lapse in your manners.
我覺得是你的工作讓你變得這么沒禮貌
I'll pay you back.
我會還給你的
It's not about the money, Peter.
不是錢的事 Peter
You know that.
你知道的
Why is it so hard for you people to give me anything?
為什么你們給我點東西就這么難呢?
We gave you everything.We gave you your name.
我們給你了所有的東西 你的名字
And what have you done with it?
而你是怎么對待的?