Well, now we have to count the shades they tried.
現在我們必須數數她們試過的唇膏顏色了
Can you bring me those tissues, dear?
你可以幫我把那些紙巾拿過來嗎 親愛的
Here's your basket of kisses.
這是你的一籃子香吻
Basket of kisses.
一籃子香吻
That's cute.
這話真逗
Who told you that?
誰告訴你的?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Where did you hear that?
你從哪聽來的?
I just thought of it.
我剛想到的。
Isn't that what it is?
難道它不是嗎?
It is, sweetheart.
它是的 親愛的
Which color did you like?
你喜歡哪種顏色?
I didn't get the one I liked.
我沒有拿到我喜歡的唇膏
Someone took my color.
有人先拿走了我喜歡顏色
Why didn't you choose another one?
那你為什么不再挑個別的?
I'm very particular.
我很挑剔。
As opposed to the other girls?
和其他女孩相比?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I don't think anyone wants to be one of a hundred colors in a box.
我認為沒人想成為盒子里一百種顏色中的一種
I think that's enough complaining.
我覺得你抱怨夠了。
Why don't you head back to your desk, Peggy?
為什么你不回去工作呢,Peggy?
Bet you wish you could pour that in a glass and drink it.
我打賭你希望把她對入杯子里嘗嘗鮮