Peggy, clear the rest of my afternoon,would you, please?
Peggy 請幫我把下午的時間空出來
You have the Snider's Catsup people at 3:00
下午三點 你要見番茄醬公司的人
Have a box of cigars sent over to Jim King with my apologies.
送盒雪茄給Jim King 附上我的歉意
I'll find out what he smokes.
我會搞清楚他抽什么煙的
Good girl.
好姑娘
You got a minute, Chief?
你有時間嗎 頭?
Just.
剛好有
You don't mind, do you?
你不介意的 是吧?
Use a glass, Freddie.
去喝一杯吧 Freddy
Your girl is full of surprises.
你的姑娘太讓人吃驚了
Oh, pretty Peggy Sue.
漂亮的Peggy Sue
Peggy?
Peggy?
If you say so.
如果你這樣說的話。
I try to avoid eye contact to avoid being blinded by the earnestness.
我盡量避免眼神接觸 以防被她那股認真勁兒灼傷
Actually, she really stood out,brainstorming-wise.
事實上 她很突出非常有見地
Brainstorming?
見地?
Sorry I missed that.
真遺憾 我可沒看出來
What was the line?
那句話是怎么說的?
A bucket of kisses.
一桶香吻
Basket of kisses.
一籃子香吻
Bucket sounds better.
水桶更好聽
If you like 'em wet and sloppy.
如果你喜歡濕吻的話
The point is,while the rest of the hens were busy pulling out each other's feathers,that one saw the benefit, not the feature.
重點是當其他女孩在忙著展現她們自己時 她看到的是利益而不是特色
Really?
真的?
Yeah. She said she didn't want to be one of a hundred colors in a box.
她說她不做盒子里一百種顏色之一。
That's interesting, isn't it?
這很有趣 不是嗎?
It is.
是的
It was like watching a dog play the piano.
這好像看小狗彈鋼琴