He was a bold man that first ate an oyster.
第一個勇敢地吃牡蠣的人
I believe that was Jonathan Swift.
我想應該是喬納森·斯威夫特
Are we naming them now?
我們在給它們命名嗎
Look at you.
看著你
I had no idea you were such a fan of the mollusk.
真不知道你竟是個愛吃貝類的人
Never gave them a chance before, but I'm acquiring a taste.
之前從沒吃過這些 但我樂于享受美味
It's like eating a mermaid.
就像在品味一條美人魚
Ready for another, or have you topped off your tank?
準備繼續吃 還是你的坦克已經裝載滿了[吃飽]
You're leading this dance.
這由你說了算
Well, what the hell? It's the g.o.p.
怎么了 這是共和黨
They'll never smell it over the stench of Brylcreem.
他們可不會去聞男用發油發出的惡臭
Another round.
再來一輪
Wait. Are you still good with these,
等等 你是繼續要這個
Or do you prefer your beloved rye?
還是選擇你最愛的黑麥
Today I'm on the Roger Sterling diet.
今天 我隨羅杰·斯特林的口味
Easy on the vermouth, another dozen of these.
適量的苦艾酒 再加一打這個
Me, as well.
我也是
I've always thought you were a man who could keep up, Don.
我總覺得你是個堅持不懈的人 唐
Anything else, gentlemen?
還要別的嗎 先生們
Did you know they served cheesecake
你知道這里曾為古希臘的奧林匹克
To the olympic athletes in ancient greece?
提供過芝士蛋糕嗎
So what's an extra lap or two around the steno pool for us?
那就額外給我們來兩份
Two cheesecakes.
兩份芝士蛋糕
And don't let me see the bottom of this glass.
別讓我們的酒杯見底